The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[P G T] Avalanche @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I'm not sure if others have the same opinion as me but I really appreciated it when Lapierre tried to interfere with the fight between Booth and Olver. Sure, he was interfering with them after they dropped the gloves but I think that he was trying to protect our top 6 players (in this case, Booth) because we already lost Daniel.

Anyways, it was nice to see Booth dropping a few bombs on Olver during the fight.

I'm not sure if others have the same opinion as me but I really appreciated it when Lapierre tried to interfere with the fight between Booth and Olver. Sure, he was interfering with them after they dropped the gloves but I think that he was trying to protect our top 6 players (in this case, Booth) because we already lost Daniel.

Anyways, it was nice to see Booth dropping a few bombs on Olver during the fight.

Wow, I can't believe some of the cry babies on here whining over us winning a game. Sure the Canucks offence is cold but we shut out a team that was on the verge of being eliminated from playoff contention and were far more motivated to play than the Canucks.

And yes, they badly out shot us, but like 99% of those shots were easy stops. Schneider had to make 4-5 good saves tops in the game, so the shot count was deceiving. We easily had as many chances as the Avs.

Think of it this way, we are still winning despite only playing 70% the whole season. Can you imagine if this team plays 100%?

It would be insane. Just be patient. The top lines haven't found chemistry yet and you can't score without chemistry (especially now that Danny is out for a while).

we have 5 games remaining and you see the the top 2 lines suddenly finding their chemistry??? call me a doubter but I have a hard time seeing them suddenly turning their game around in 5 games.

I kind of think they will either get knocked out in the first round, or find their game in the first round and then go on for a deep run. With the current offensive output, I don't see this team going very far in the playoffs. Hopefully Hank and Kes are really just reserving their energy for the playoffs....

we have 5 games remaining and you see the the top 2 lines suddenly finding their chemistry??? call me a doubter but I have a hard time seeing them suddenly turning their game around in 5 games.

I kind of think they will either get knocked out in the first round, or find their game in the first round and then go on for a deep run. With the current offensive output, I don't see this team going very far in the playoffs. Hopefully Hank and Kes are really just reserving their energy for the playoffs....

Archived