The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nhl.com Poll - How Will The Canucks' Season End?

nux4lyfe

How will the Canucks' season end?

• 1st round loss:

blue_bar.gif 20.93%

• 2nd round loss:

blue_bar.gif 20.93%

• WCF loss:

blue_bar.gif 19.77%

• Stanley Cup Final loss:

blue_bar.gif 18.02%

• Stanley Cup Champions:

blue_bar.gif 20.35%

Should be interesting to see what other fans think about us....

I just voted and those numbers have changed, with more people saying an early exit for the Canucks. I agree with JustJokinen. Most, if not all, of those numbers are likely largely skewed by team loyalties rather than what people realistically believe will be the outcome of the postseason.

CDC's responses to this is hilarious. Getting (slightly) worked up about what other fans think lol. I mean there is no telling what could happen. We could easily get upset in the first round (i doubt it tbh), I mean we almost did last year vs Hawks.

I can see us going to the west finals at the very least. Hopefully we can be a bit more healthy than last year :D

it is possible with the way we are playing thus far. if we can't find offense quickly our playoff run can be over very soon as we will be playing the 7th/8th place team that have been playing playoff hockey for over a month.

the next 5 games are very important as they are our pre-'post-season' games that we work out our kinks.

priority:

1) rest up and have everybody healthy going into the playoffs (pray that Daniel has a speedy and full recovery)

2) rediscover our PP

3) clamp down on D and not give up >30 shots a game

it is possible with the way we are playing thus far. if we can't find offense quickly our playoff run can be over very soon as we will be playing the 7th/8th place team that have been playing playoff hockey for over a month.

the next 5 games are very important as they are our pre-'post-season' games that we work out our kinks.

priority:

1) rest up and have everybody healthy going into the playoffs (pray that Daniel has a speedy and full recovery)

2) rediscover our PP

3) clamp down on D and not give up >30 shots a game

Archived