The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Austerity Federal Budget Comes Down

DonLever

hm, and this

--Environmental reviews of major oil, gas and mining projects will be shortened to ensure the ventures get off the ground sooner to promote economic development, and some reviews will be handed to the provinces only.

So short sighted....

lol there this is basically a big hit list for things that Conservatives don't like

Elections Canada (lol)

Retirement Security

Civil Service

CBC

National Research Council

"The humanities"

Environment

etc. etc. etc.

but hey NDP, and Liberals and the Greens, keep splitting the vote during elections! Harper loves you!

hm, and this

--Environmental reviews of major oil, gas and mining projects will be shortened to ensure the ventures get off the ground sooner to promote economic development, and some reviews will be handed to the provinces only.

So short sighted....

WOOHOO! Looking forward to my new retirement year - 2049! Although by the time I get there, they'll have raised retirement age to 75. So really I'll be working until 2057. Awesome. I love the Conservatives.

BTW, am I the only one that thinks getting rid of the penny is retarded? What happenes when we run out of pennies? Are all prices going to be rounded down (not bloody likely) or up? :D

WOOHOO! Looking forward to my new retirement year - 2049! Although by the time I get there, they'll have raised retirement age to 75. So really I'll be working until 2057. Awesome. I love the Conservatives.

BTW, am I the only one that thinks getting rid of the penny is retarded? What happenes when we run out of pennies? Are all prices going to be rounded down (not bloody likely) or up? :D

Archived