The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Line Up Jordan Schroeder To Fill Gap Left By Hodgson

elvis15

Reading this article has made me realize the Kassian & Hodgson trade was that much more of a great trade. Yeah we lost Hodgson but we have another stud centre in the minors with Schroeder, but by acquiring Kassian, we added a player that we don't have, and haven't had in our system for many years.

lol @ callups Bitz and Reinprecht being 'out with the flu' for three weeks down the stretch.

In Schroeder i see a similar player to Raymond or a poor man's Darren Helm... Speedy. Defensively responsible. Can be knocked off the puck fairly easily.

If he blossoms into an offensive star at the NHL level, then that'll be nice. We'll see.

TOML

lol @ callups Bitz and Reinprecht being 'out with the flu' for three weeks down the stretch.

In Schroeder i see a similar player to Raymond or a poor man's Darren Helm... Speedy. Defensively responsible. Can be knocked off the puck fairly easily.

If he blossoms into an offensive star at the NHL level, then that'll be nice. We'll see.

TOML

TOML

Archived