The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] - Nux 5-2 Stars

Jaimito

A late post, but if you watch carefully; Kassian skates really hard in the first couple of seconds of his shift, but looks out of breath and careless for the rest of it. You see it when he's cycling the puck, he just stands behind the net holding the puck while leaning on the glass... He's not nhl ready just yet, but hopefully over the summer he can condition himself and come back with better endurance and size.

That way, we can see the true player he really is.

This isn't uncommon, when I was a fan of Lucic I noticed the same thing when he first came to the NHL.

Lou is starting game 1 of the playoffs. That's pretty much a guarantee. If he stumbles we have a great backup to go in and play well. When or if Schneids stumbles then Lou goes back in. I don't see why people have to argue over the two I personally think this is an amazing thing to have for any team heading into the playoffs

I'm guessing Ebett, who scored 40 something in 50 something games with Selanne a cpl years back, will step in and play some top 6 minutes; with probably Kass in the press box against Calgary.

Lappy did look very good eh! But valuable in his role with Manny, getting the puck out of our end also...

So why is AV splitting the Lapierre, Sedin, and Burrows line?

A late post, but if you watch carefully; Kassian skates really hard in the first couple of seconds of his shift, but looks out of breath and careless for the rest of it. You see it when he's cycling the puck, he just stands behind the net holding the puck while leaning on the glass... He's not nhl ready just yet, but hopefully over the summer he can condition himself and come back with better endurance and size.

That way, we can see the true player he really is.

This isn't uncommon, when I was a fan of Lucic I noticed the same thing when he first came to the NHL.

Lou is starting game 1 of the playoffs. That's pretty much a guarantee. If he stumbles we have a great backup to go in and play well. When or if Schneids stumbles then Lou goes back in. I don't see why people have to argue over the two I personally think this is an amazing thing to have for any team heading into the playoffs

Archived