The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] - Nux 5-2 Stars

Jaimito

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

There are so many posters on here who complain, why don't you just move on.

Take a pill child

Ooo wweeee 5 goals!

Great to get scoring from so many different players

Loved Alberts's game today - he was pinching all the way in the slot there at one point lol

Also really liked Henrik - did great with protecting the puck and finding the open man

Lapierre has really done everything the team has asked of him. Total team player and does what it takes to get the wins

Loved the defensive clinic we put on in the 3rd period. I like that we can really clamp it down when protecting a lead.

Schneider played phenomenally when the team was giving up a bit too much. Those were some fabulous saves. Good on him to come in like that and run with it. Also good on Lu to pull himself knowing that he wasn't 100%.

The whole team played great today. 5 straight wins in the absence of key players is impressive.

Defensive play in the first was terrible as was the pp. Again, Schnieds holds the fort, allows the team to find itself, some HUGE saves. Lou would have lost...kid is proving he's the one to go with in the Cup run, going to be a contraversy by the end of it....Even the commentators in the break were saying its not such an easy decision who to keep, and these guys are 'hockey guys' ...

Regardless, great to see them find some goals, Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is unbelievable

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he

wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

Take a pill child

Very refreshing game. A bit of everything. 5 goals worth of offense, solid defense throughout the game, and stellar goaltending as usual.

Maybe the best thing I'm taking from this game is that Hank not only looked like himself but looked like an elite franchise centre. That is, he was able to make his linemates better and put up points without his usual partner in crime. He made a great feed to Alberts for his goal and single handedly caused Burrows' goal with his great puck protection, patience and vision. Loved his game tonight. Still wish he shot more, though, but I won't complain.

Looking forward to our date with the Flames tomorrow!

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

Take a pill child

I hear you and I don't necessarily disagree with what you are saying, but why bother saying it...it is pure speculation and there are enough Luongo fans you know its just gonna piss them off. All I'm saying is I think those of us that like Schneider more need to hold the Lou criticism to games he actually plays in, otherwise you just come off as a bit of a fool....just my opinion...

Archived