The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] - Nux 5-2 Stars

Jaimito

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

There are so many posters on here who complain, why don't you just move on.

Take a pill child

Defensive play in the first was terrible as was the pp. Again, Schnieds holds the fort, allows the team to find itself, some HUGE saves. Lou would have lost...kid is proving he's the one to go with in the Cup run, going to be a contraversy by the end of it....Even the commentators in the break were saying its not such an easy decision who to keep, and these guys are 'hockey guys' ...

Regardless, great to see them find some goals, Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is unbelievable

So happy that it was not another 1-0 game......and so good to see the Canucks roll over a good team. They will probably meet this team in the first round so this looks really good. Hope Luongo's neck problem is short lived but we are so lucky to have a backup that is as good if not better. Great Game!

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

There are so many posters on here who complain, why don't you just move on.

Take a pill child

Same place i have always been stating the difference in Lou vs. Schnieds 2011-2012 stats and who we should keep. Never waivered and I

don't pick the games I look at..I look at the whole season, stats, positioning, age, salary, future potential/upside, rebound control, ability to shut the door/hold the team in it, propensity to have mental breakdowns and I come to the same conclusion every time.

Report? for What stating I like Schnieds better than Lou?

Or sorry for not agreeing with you child.

Get a life..report me for stating an opinion...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You ruined your otherwise biased but valid post by putting in your crystal ball prediction about Lu losing if he were in the game (and felt healthy). You don't know that. Also why would you even want that?

Schneider played awesome and its going to be interesting. It should not be an automatic playoff start for Louie.

Fun game to watch, especially the 3rd.

3 points for Lappy and Hank

Scheider was amazing in the 1st and 2nd, and that stop on the short handed 2 on 1 WOW!

Canucks took a while to get going in this game but were the better team by the end of the night.

Very impressed with what Paulsson and Hansen are doing out there.

Hey, we can eliminate Calgary tomorrow, how fun is that?

Archived