The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] - Nux 5-2 Stars

Jaimito

Oh I didn't know being a canuck fan for 30 years means you have to think Luongo is a better goalie than Schneider and/or the best goalie in the world...that you can have your own opinion unless its contrary to yours or self appointed 'real fans'...

I get it now your highness..I see we all have to agree with blind people...

ok sir...you're right sir, Luongo is better sir, his stats are better sir, i'm sorry sir you're right sir...

LMAO!!!

Nice to see the Nucks score some goals tonight.

They had trouble earlier in the season, but it looks like they are back to their routine of airing out Lehtonen.

Next up: Lighting up Kipper like a Christmas tree (unless they start that giant backup they have who never plays)

Oh I didn't know being a canuck fan for 30 years means you have to think Luongo is a better goalie than Schneider and/or the best goalie in the world...that you can have your own opinion unless its contrary to yours or self appointed 'real fans'...

I get it now your highness..I see we all have to agree with blind people...

ok sir...you're right sir, Luongo is better sir, his stats are better sir, i'm sorry sir you're right sir...

LMAO!!!

It looked rough early, but Schneids kept them in it (as usual). There's a reason you rarely see negative comments about Lappy on CDC or in the papers. He quietly does his job every night. It's great to see a guy like him get rewarded for being such a reliable hard working guy. Want to see that line stay together till Danny gets back. Tanev is simply amazing, I can never say enough about this guy.

The bad: Kesler. If you see him in la la land, tell him the seasons almost over. You're leading scorer is out, and he's had 1 assist (and is -1) in all those games!?! Quite frankly, I am sick of this guy getting 20 TOI a night and doing nothing with it. There are other guys in the lineup who are doing 'their jobs' and could eat up his minutes. It's time to man up, earn your big pay check and eat that humble pie. I don't need to name off the stats of his 'season to forget', but the playoffs are around the corner and he continues to take a long look in the mirror.

Does anyone have a link to that funny Dallas fan incident (Steve Ott look-a-like)? That was hilarious! 5 wins in a row! woot woot!

I don't

I don't hate loungo friend, I don't hate anyone, its a game. I am stating a view that Schnieds is the better goalie, he shows it every night, including the rock star performance he put on again tonight. That every start he is providing more reason why we should keep him over lou for the reasons i mentioned.

Why people go into hissy fits because someone says we have a better young player waiting in the wings I don't know. I can't get into the heads of these immature children.

All I am doing is stating my opinion. If someone gets violently angry because they have a poster of their hero on their wall, its not me trolling. Its me just stating my views, which is the purpose of this board.

Two shutouts in a row and now a 5-2 spanking, 5 game win streak now... and still our fans find so many silly things to complain about.

Our defense has been rock solid the last three games at the very least. People can mention how we were outshot by huge margins or whatever.. it doesn't matter. The thing is those chances are mostly coming from along the boards or from the point. Our guys are making a point of NOT blocking the shots, so that they don't get injured right now. Our goaltenders are solid for sure, but by letting them save these easy shots from the outside and making sure the rebounds are cleared (and the Canucks have been doing an excellent job clearing rebounds) they build our goalies confidence and get them in the zone early.

Then we just wait for the other team to make mistakes, and capitalize. We played a couple where the other team didn't make many mistakes, and we had to settle for 1-0 wins with stellar defensive play and goaltending. That won't always be the case, tonight is evidence of that.

and if you are still not happy with their play, then at least be happy with the wins.

You are all right lou is better

2011-2012

Lou - 16th in GAA, 13th in Save Percentage

Cory - 6th in GAA, 2nd in Save Percentage

I'm sorry, I will let NHL.com know they have their stats wrong. I stand corrected, you are all right. I am wrong, I will get myself checked for dyslexia, blindness, troll disease, and the other assorted ailments I must have.

I don't

I don't hate loungo friend, I don't hate anyone, its a game. I am stating a view that Schnieds is the better goalie, he shows it every night, including the rock star performance he put on again tonight. That every start he is providing more reason why we should keep him over lou for the reasons i mentioned.

Why people go into hissy fits because someone says we have a better young player waiting in the wings I don't know. I can't get into the heads of these immature children.

All I am doing is stating my opinion. If someone gets violently angry because they have a poster of their hero on their wall, its not me trolling. Its me just stating my views, which is the purpose of this board.

You are all right lou is better

2011-2012

Lou - 16th in GAA, 13th in Save Percentage

Cory - 6th in GAA, 2nd in Save Percentage

I'm sorry, I will let NHL.com know they have their stats wrong. I stand corrected, you are all right. I am wrong, I will get myself checked for dyslexia, blindness, troll disease, and the other assorted ailments I must have.

Archived