Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

[Pgt] - Nux 5-2 Stars

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
191 replies to this topic

#31 Kesler_smash

Kesler_smash

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

Posted Image

Freaking awesome....if I was drinking I would have done a spit take.

#32 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,657 posts

Defensive play in the first was terrible as was the pp. Again, Schnieds holds the fort, allows the team to find itself, some HUGE saves. Lou would have lost...kid is proving he's the one to go with in the Cup run, going to be a contraversy by the end of it....Even the commentators in the break were saying its not such an easy decision who to keep, and these guys are 'hockey guys' ...

Regardless, great to see them find some goals, Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is unbelievable

wow you wrong....Luongo lose? failed this is nothing but a troll post.....please refrain from cheering for the Canucks! :picard:

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

WIN THE CUP FOR SALO CAMPAIGN

#33 kassasin#9

kassasin#9

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Defensive play in the first was terrible as was the pp. Again, Schnieds holds the fort, allows the team to find itself, some HUGE saves. Lou would have lost...kid is proving he's the one to go with in the Cup run, going to be a contraversy by the end of it....Even the commentators in the break were saying its not such an easy decision who to keep, and these guys are 'hockey guys' ...

Regardless, great to see them find some goals, Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is unbelievable

He doesn't even play and he gets flamed....

:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:
Posted Image
Credit to Kesler's Happy Dance!

#34 Hotdawg

Hotdawg

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Nice win. Schneider led by excellence, and turned the boys on fire! Loved Lappy's and Burrows goals!

#35 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,464 posts

Regardless, great to see them find some goals,
Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is
unbelievable

Can you honestly piss off with saying Luongo would've lost? Your hatred towards him is really pathetic.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#36 nucklehead53

nucklehead53

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

The game didn't start great, the PP, and the offense. Dallas was simply the better team. Schneids held it together, and the defense stayed tight. Eventually the Canucks got their chances, and unlike recent nights they buried their opportunities. Nice to see the assists pile up for Hank, and Lappy had a great offensive game, as did Burrows. Schneids doing what the goalies seem to be doing this time of year. And Tanev proved to be reliable/effective.
It only takes one hard fought series to make a rivalry

#37 rypper-37

rypper-37

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

I don't like how we rely on the goaltender on the early part of the game. Other then that, I say great game boys!

#38 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,657 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Can you honestly piss off with saying Luongo would've lost? Your hatred towards him is really pathetic.

he hates Luongo and is just another troll who come here when Schneider play just ignore him eventually the mods will ban/suspend him for trolling

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

#39 Kesler_smash

Kesler_smash

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

I am one of the people that like Scneider more than Lou, but even I agree...saying Lou woulda lost is basically trolling. Not saying he wouldn't have lost but why bother even saying that...other than to troll.

#40 hf44

hf44

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

:picard: Ya right. :sadno:

#41 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76,861 posts

Farhan Lalji:

Schneider says he was tipped off this morning he might have to play, so Luongo's injury didn't start pre-game

307mg00.jpg

#42 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Farhan Lalji:

Schneider says he was tipped off this morning he might have to play, so Luongo's injury didn't start pre-game

they said on tv he has sore neck, and tried to play through it but wasnt well still in warm up

no big deal. nux have goaltending depth.
Posted Image

#43 Schneids31

Schneids31

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Ho

he hates Luongo and is just another troll who come here when Schneider play just ignore him eventually the mods will ban/suspend him for trolling

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

There are so many posters on here who complain, why don't you just move on.

Take a pill child

Edited by Schneids31, 30 March 2012 - 09:46 PM.

#44 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

lol, kassian wearing a NW div champ t shirt.
Posted Image

#45 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

Take a pill child

you sound like a child. go back to bed.
Posted Image

#46 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 26,351 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Ooo wweeee 5 goals!

Great to get scoring from so many different players
Loved Alberts's game today - he was pinching all the way in the slot there at one point lol
Also really liked Henrik - did great with protecting the puck and finding the open man
Lapierre has really done everything the team has asked of him. Total team player and does what it takes to get the wins
Loved the defensive clinic we put on in the 3rd period. I like that we can really clamp it down when protecting a lead.
Schneider played phenomenally when the team was giving up a bit too much. Those were some fabulous saves. Good on him to come in like that and run with it. Also good on Lu to pull himself knowing that he wasn't 100%.

The whole team played great today. 5 straight wins in the absence of key players is impressive.
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

#47 Amish Rake Fighter

Amish Rake Fighter

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,067 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

qrC4ALSTG9AZO.gif

#48 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,464 posts

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he
wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

Take a pill child

Sorry, but can I ask you where you were when Luongo got his shutout 2 games ago? And don't bother sending me another message, because that will get reported too.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#49 RockNroLLa.

RockNroLLa.

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Cory!!! Chris!!! Decent offence!!!

#50 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

Very refreshing game. A bit of everything. 5 goals worth of offense, solid defense throughout the game, and stellar goaltending as usual.

Maybe the best thing I'm taking from this game is that Hank not only looked like himself but looked like an elite franchise centre. That is, he was able to make his linemates better and put up points without his usual partner in crime. He made a great feed to Alberts for his goal and single handedly caused Burrows' goal with his great puck protection, patience and vision. Loved his game tonight. Still wish he shot more, though, but I won't complain.

Looking forward to our date with the Flames tomorrow!

#51 wesley

wesley

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

they said on tv he has sore neck, and tried to play through it but wasnt well still in warm up

no big deal. nux have goaltending depth.

Who is the depth? Schneider or LU? :lol:

#52 Kesler_smash

Kesler_smash

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Ho

Take a pill child

I hear you and I don't necessarily disagree with what you are saying, but why bother saying it...it is pure speculation and there are enough Luongo fans you know its just gonna piss them off. All I'm saying is I think those of us that like Schneider more need to hold the Lou criticism to games he actually plays in, otherwise you just come off as a bit of a fool....just my opinion...

#53 Milk Hot Dog

Milk Hot Dog

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Tomorrow... :canucks: make it 6
Nobody beats our Canucks' meat !

I don't typically make New Year's Resolutions, but the one thing I want to accomplish in 2012, aka the year of the MILK HOT DOG, is to ARREST SOMEONE. - Kevin WOLVERINE Bieksa (BEE-ecks-ah)

#54 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,657 posts

Sorry, but can I ask you where you were when Luongo got his shutout 2 games ago? And don't bother sending me another message, because that will get reported too.

I suggest it is best to report him than reply back..........

#55 micgao

micgao

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Yay, PGT is now about Luongo even when he didn't play. Reminds me why I stopped caring about CDC.
Posted Image

#56 Canucks_Wrister73

Canucks_Wrister73

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Great game guys! fun to watch. Schneider is a boss. Henrik was superb tonight, his puckhandling was awesome tonight. So much goodness all around.

#57 Amish Rake Fighter

Amish Rake Fighter

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,067 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

qrC4ALSTG9AZO.gif

#58 Schneids31

Schneids31

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I hear you and I don't necessarily disagree with what you are saying, but why bother saying it...it is pure speculation and there are enough Luongo fans you know its just gonna piss them off. All I'm saying is I think those of us that like Schneider more need to hold the Lou criticism to games he actually plays in, otherwise you just come off as a bit of a fool....just my opinion...

Oh well...maybe if it bothers them so much they can just ignore it...but they can't its like a drug...lol...

#59 Dr. J.

Dr. J.

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Kassian got an assist. Cue the "trading Hodgson was a great move" crowd.

#60 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 76,861 posts

AV confirms Luongo has a stiff neck. It didn't ease up before game time. If Luongo still feels stiff in the morning - Cory will start.

307mg00.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.