The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] - Nux 5-2 Stars

Jaimito

you idiots that keep complaining about every single "luongo hating troll" are no better than the trolls themselves, quit spamming the thread with this useless crap

edit: also you dont have to defend luongo every single time when someone makes a troll post, do you really have to win the argument every time????

Great win boys!! Really glad the puck started finding the net. PP got involved as well. My only critisism is the crowd. It was dead in there after 5-1.....I can only imagine how insane it would have been if the game was in Winnipeg and it was the jets up 5-1 fighting for the presidents trophy. Unfair comparison maybe but cmon Vancouver....the boys are heatin up at the right time, lets get excited!!!! :frantic:

Ho

So Trolling is saying that I think Loungo wouldn't have made that cross crease toe save? That he wouldn't have stopped the amont of high quality chances that Schnieder just did?

How is an opinion 'trolling'? is Trolling just anything you don't like "your highness?"

Sorry bow to the 12 yr old. Get a life chump, its an opinion, take a pill, don't read it if you get so worked up by someone's view thats contrary to yours a move on.

There are so many posters on here who complain, why don't you just move on.

Take a pill child

Defensive play in the first was terrible as was the pp. Again, Schnieds holds the fort, allows the team to find itself, some HUGE saves. Lou would have lost...kid is proving he's the one to go with in the Cup run, going to be a contraversy by the end of it....Even the commentators in the break were saying its not such an easy decision who to keep, and these guys are 'hockey guys' ...

Regardless, great to see them find some goals, Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is unbelievable

I don't

I don't hate loungo friend, I don't hate anyone, its a game. I am stating a view that Schnieds is the better goalie, he shows it every night, including the rock star performance he put on again tonight. That every start he is providing more reason why we should keep him over lou for the reasons i mentioned.

Why people go into hissy fits because someone says we have a better young player waiting in the wings I don't know. I can't get into the heads of these immature children.

All I am doing is stating my opinion. If someone gets violently angry because they have a poster of their hero on their wall, its not me trolling. Its me just stating my views, which is the purpose of this board.

I don't

I don't hate loungo friend, I don't hate anyone, its a game. I am stating a view that Schnieds is the better goalie, he shows it every night, including the rock star performance he put on again tonight. That every start he is providing more reason why we should keep him over lou for the reasons i mentioned.

Why people go into hissy fits because someone says we have a better young player waiting in the wings I don't know. I can't get into the heads of these immature children.

All I am doing is stating my opinion. If someone gets violently angry because they have a poster of their hero on their wall, its not me trolling. Its me just stating my views, which is the purpose of this board.

Defensive play in the first was terrible as was the pp. Again, Schnieds holds the fort, allows the team to find itself, some HUGE saves. Lou would have lost...kid is proving he's the one to go with in the Cup run, going to be a contraversy by the end of it....Even the commentators in the break were saying its not such an easy decision who to keep, and these guys are 'hockey guys' ...

Regardless, great to see them find some goals, Higgy stays Jiggy, Henrik finding his game, love that MayRay was going to try the lacrosse move at the end, shows he's gaining some confidence...

All in all a good 40 mins, 20 mins not so much, but its pretty hard to beat a brick wall....Kid is unbelievable

Archived