The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Teacher Arrested After Sex With Students For Higher Grades

-Vintage Canuck-

You gave him a +? Without even reading what he wrote? Thank you for your contribution to the topic at hand. Absolutely typical and utterly predictable from a certain segment of CDCers. :rolleyes: I feel incredibly sorry for any girls who may be born to you and your wife in the future.

Are you always this obtuse? Really this obtuse? I hadn't even posted the comment you quoted when you'd thrown your + at him. By your own admission, you hadn't even bothered to read what he'd written. This sort of behavior (that behavior described in the previous sentence) is typical and utterly predictable from a certain segment of CDCers.

This teacher abused his position of authority, plain and simple. He was having sex with underaged girls and finally got caught. End of.

If the first reply wasn't clue enough, the content of his post had little to do with why I gave him a +, but your overreaction to an opinion... but whatever, continue with the psychological assessment of forum members.

Some people just don't get it. :lol:

Side note: It would be interesting to see what the age is of all those who added a + to this post. And I'm betting they're not fathers of a daughter.

"Normal"? "Capable" "Aware"? "Girls"? Are you a mind reader now? Were you there as part of the process, what? Because you deciding you know what these girls were thinking, what kind of a position they were put in is offensive to me. You WEREN'T there, you don't have even a smidgen of an idea what was going on so how dare you give the impression you know what was going through these girls' heads.

This teacher abused his position of authority, plain and simple. He was having sex with underaged girl and finally got caught. Hallelujah!!!

And not surprisingly, your second paragraph just sums it all up about your character. Playing the "I'm a guy and I'd react such and such a way so therefore anyone who doesn't react MY way must be in the wrong" isn't unexpected in the slightest. It was predictable as hell. Ohhhh, the double standard is alive and well in some. <_<

I'm willing to bet that you are going to feel very differently about this one day, perhaps when your daughter is taken advantage of in such a manner...........or your sister. I'm sure you'll be outraged as all get out if/when that ever happens to someone you care about.

It's not like this guy was offering sex to ESL or special needs girls for better grades. These were what the education system considers normal girls in a "normal" classroom. YOU don't have any idea of what happened either. How do you know that these girls didn't have a huge crush on this guy and fantasies about him and when the opportunity to play them out presented itself they took them? You don't, so why don't you also stop acting like these girls were forced into it and had no other option and are huge victims.

Side note: It would be interesting to see what the age is of all those who added a + to this post. And I'm betting they're not fathers of a daughter.

"Normal"? "Capable" "Aware"? "Girls"? Are you a mind reader now? Were you there as part of the process, what? Because you deciding you know what these girls were thinking, what kind of a position they were put in is offensive to me. You WEREN'T there, you don't have even a smidgen of an idea what was going on so how dare you give the impression you know what was going through these girls' heads.

This teacher abused his position of authority, plain and simple. He was having sex with underaged girl and finally got caught. Hallelujah!!!

And not surprisingly, your second paragraph just sums it all up about your character. Playing the "I'm a guy and I'd react such and such a way so therefore anyone who doesn't react MY way must be in the wrong" isn't unexpected in the slightest. It was predictable as hell. Ohhhh, the double standard is alive and well in some. <_<

I'm willing to bet that you are going to feel very differently about this one day, perhaps when your daughter is taken advantage of in such a manner...........or your sister. I'm sure you'll be outraged as all get out if/when that ever happens to someone you care about.

I'm a man and the double standard pisses me off. Had it been a female teacher we'd get a bunch of pigs in here saying 'hope she was at least hot' or 'wish I had her as a teacher.' It's disgusting. Sex is sex. There should not be a difference between men having sex or women having sex.

It's not like this guy was offering sex to ESL or special needs girls for better grades. These were what the education system considers normal girls in a "normal" classroom. YOU don't have any idea of what happened either. How do you know that these girls didn't have a huge crush on this guy and fantasies about him and when the opportunity to play them out presented itself they took them? You don't, so why don't you also stop acting like these girls were forced into it and had no other option and are huge victims.

Oh and by the way, my sister has been, and my future, if any, daughters will be raised to be smarter than these girls. They'll actually have some self respect and dignity. If you knew anything about me or my family you'd know my sister has been raised in a way that if any teacher suggested this to her my dad would be getting a phone call from her as she walked to the principle's office to alert them.

You don't like my example? Fine, here's another one as a girl. I'm a 16 year old girl who has a crush on my teacher. One day after school, without pointing a weapon at me or threatening to fail me or anything, he suggests some sexual favors in exchange for better grades. Now, while I COULD just turn around and leave and tell someone, or maybe not tell anyone cause I was too embarassed or shocked, I decide to be like yeah sure let's go have sex. I don't see how I'm the victim here. Care to explain how a girl all on her own makes this decision and has a way out of it before making this decision is a victim?

Unless further reports come out of this case such as he threatened them in a physical or mental way if they didn't do as he said, these girls are as stupid as those on shows like 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom.

Oh and to touch upon your comment about how I'd feel if this happened to my daughter? I'd wanna kill the teacher who did this but I'd be as equally angry with my daughter about how she could be such a stupid moron; just like the dads of the girls on the aforementioned shows who can't believe how stupid their daughters could be to get knocked up.

You're one of those people who even if these girls approached the teacher themselves and were like I wanna have sex with you, you'd still consider the girls victims.

The real victims of this story are this pig's wife and kids. Having to live and grow up in a small town where everyone will know that their ex husband/dad had sex with high school girls.

I'm a man and the double standard pisses me off. Had it been a female teacher we'd get a bunch of pigs in here saying 'hope she was at least hot' or 'wish I had her as a teacher.' It's disgusting. Sex is sex. There should not be a difference between men having sex or women having sex.

Archived