Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuongoSweep

Max Lapierre Appreciation Thread

67 posts in this topic

And I didn't think much about the Trade Deadline last year. Man was I wrong. I would hate to see our team without Lappy and Higgy.

Are you challenged by the English language? .. after I say Lappy is "invaluable", you spout this?? .. get back on your "real" account and stop trolling, or re-take English 8 .. you missed something .. :lol:

My favourite player!!! I have a MTL Lapierre jersey, T shirt, a Ducks Jersey and T shirt and a canucks T shirt i need the Jersey its just so hard to get because i live in MTL.

did you guys miss the 60 or so games this year where max was a total non-factor? don't get me wrong, i'm a lapierre fan and i appreciate what he brings to the table, generally, but let's be serious here.

Absolutely can't wait for him to be in play-off mode again. He's an absolute beast then. I also hope that the adrenaline of the play-offs gets to Kassian and him and Lapierre go machine mode and start annihilating everyone like the that STL game.

Still can't believe the steal we got Lappy and Higgy for.. Unreal MG.

Yet another "factor" game from Lappy tonight. Gee Tas...that would equate to two rare showings from him in a row then eh? Guess he can go back into "non-factor" mode now for the remainder of the season...his work is done <_<

In a way the whole numbering the lines thing gets to be a moot point when talking about these elite adaptable athletes, yah know what i mean? Lappy is awesome, i love his energy!