Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Max Lapierre Appreciation Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 Great Save Luongo!!!

Great Save Luongo!!!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

And I didn't think much about the Trade Deadline last year. Man was I wrong. I would hate to see our team without Lappy and Higgy.
Posted Image

#62 Vancanwincup

Vancanwincup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Are you challenged by the English language? .. after I say Lappy is "invaluable", you spout this?? .. get back on your "real" account and stop trolling, or re-take English 8 .. you missed something .. :lol:

sorry tearloch ment "tas"

#63 406281dylan

406281dylan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

My favourite player!!! I have a MTL Lapierre jersey, T shirt, a Ducks Jersey and T shirt and a canucks T shirt i need the Jersey its just so hard to get because i live in MTL.

#64 406281dylan

406281dylan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

did you guys miss the 60 or so games this year where max was a total non-factor? don't get me wrong, i'm a lapierre fan and i appreciate what he brings to the table, generally, but let's be serious here.

You mean the 60 games or so where lapierre was laying people out. You dont hve to get points to be a factor in this league.

#65 Stick-in-Rink

Stick-in-Rink

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,528 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Absolutely can't wait for him to be in play-off mode again. He's an absolute beast then. I also hope that the adrenaline of the play-offs gets to Kassian and him and Lapierre go machine mode and start annihilating everyone like the that STL game.

Still can't believe the steal we got Lappy and Higgy for.. Unreal MG.

#66 Dak72

Dak72

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

Yet another "factor" game from Lappy tonight. Gee Tas...that would equate to two rare showings from him in a row then eh? Guess he can go back into "non-factor" mode now for the remainder of the season...his work is done <_<

Edited by Dak72, 31 March 2012 - 11:43 PM.

#67 puckluv

puckluv

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

In a way the whole numbering the lines thing gets to be a moot point when talking about these elite adaptable athletes, yah know what i mean? Lappy is awesome, i love his energy!

Edited by puckluv, 31 March 2012 - 11:53 PM.

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. Michael Jordon

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.