The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bill To Require Warning Labels On Video Games

V1P3Rleader

Some parents are dumb. Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo, Left 4 Dead, ECT are rated M. M! meaning 17+

Parents should not be buying there kids 17+ games.

If anyone is scared from this, its probably because you still have parents to buy you games you should NOT be playing.

This is dumb. Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo ECT are rating M, M meaning 17+

If anyone is scared from this, its probably because you still have parents to buy you games you should NOT be playing.

...........if you think those games should be only played by 17+. They are pretty harmless (in moderation), unless your one of those guys that thinks those games make you want to go out and kill someone....... which is complete BS.

Nice response. And yes I do think that. Do you have a problem with my opinion?

These games are also reasons why a lot of kids are not doing well in school. They are to busy playing games they shouldn't even be allowed to play (Call of Duty).

Some parents are dumb. Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo, Left 4 Dead, ECT are rated M. M! meaning 17+

I work at video rental place and don't know how many times I've gotten calls about the content of games parents got for their kids! Learn to read and maybe you won't have to call in then!

Just a few days ago, I had a huge argument with a man who rented a X-rated movie called Modus Operandi for his kids. He thinks it's our fault for "keeping smut like that" in our inventory. Why not read and rent something more family friendly?

Nice response. And yes I do think that. Do you have a problem with my opinion?

These games are also reasons why a lot of kids are not doing well in school. They are to busy playing games they shouldn't even be allowed to play (Call of Duty).

I dont get why this is news? Warning should be on video games, kids lie to their parents all of the time when it comes to games. When I was a kid I would do this all of the time when trying to get my parents to buy/rent games. They were smart enough to read the ESRB ratings however... Many parents do not do this.

I agree with the poster who said the only people this affects is underage kids trying to buy games they are not old enough to play.

I dont get why this is news? Warning should be on video games, kids lie to their parents all of the time when it comes to games. When I was a kid I would do this all of the time when trying to get my parents to buy/rent games. They were smart enough to read the ESRB ratings however... Many parents do not do this.

I agree with the poster who said the only people this affects is underage kids trying to buy games they are not old enough to play.

Archived