The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T [Flames @ Canucks] - 7Pm Cbc

Sindarin

Did not see a topic, and really want to start discussing this... I may be blind though, and one may exist, so if it does, FLAME away!! Haha

Here is to the Canucks driving the final spike into the pathetic season the flames have had!!

GO CANUCKS GO!

6-1 Canucks!

I was going to make this thread about 10 minutes ago but then I didn't thinking that the actual person that's supposed to create the GDT would do so.

Oh well!

There is nothing I would like more than to mathmatically eliminate the Flames from playoff contention even though they've already done that very well for themselves. Flames fans are calling for a full rebuild and they are justified. However, to read some of the garbage on their forums about our team, ho man..

FACT: I would rather have a "divey", "chirpey", and "classless" team (in the eyes of Flames fans) that actually is a good team with a good organization that is a shoe-in for the playoffs every season than a team that has no heart, no passion, no culture (like Calgary as a city) and supposedly no talent either.

Keep your opinions of the Canucks to yourselves Flames fans.. you're the last people that should be making jokes about anyone else's team.. mmmm except maybe the leafs.

Anyways, I say Canucks win 140-0 and Sutter is fired at the first intermission.

:towel::towel::towel: Go nucks go!! :towel::towel::towel:

I was going to make this thread about 10 minutes ago but then I didn't thinking that the actual person that's supposed to create the GDT would do so. Oh well! There is nothing I would like more than to mathmatically eliminate the Flames from playoff contention even though they've already done that very well for themselves. Flames fans are calling for a full rebuild and they are justified. However, to read some of the garbage on their forums about our team, ho man.. FACT: I would rather have a "divey", "chirpey", and "classless" team (in the eyes of Flames fans) that actually is a good team with a good organization that is a shoe-in for the playoffs every season than a team that has no heart, no passion, no culture (like Calgary as a city) and supposedly no talent either. Keep your opinions of the Canucks to yourselves Flames fans.. you're the last people that should be making jokes about anyone else's team.. mmmm except maybe the leafs. Anyways, I say Canucks win 140-0 and Sutter is fired at the first intermission. :towel::towel::towel: Go nucks go!! :towel::towel::towel:

I was going to make this thread about 10 minutes ago but then I didn't thinking that the actual person that's supposed to create the GDT would do so.

Oh well!

There is nothing I would like more than to mathmatically eliminate the Flames from playoff contention even though they've already done that very well for themselves. Flames fans are calling for a full rebuild and they are justified. However, to read some of the garbage on their forums about our team, ho man..

FACT: I would rather have a "divey", "chirpey", and "classless" team (in the eyes of Flames fans) that actually is a good team with a good organization that is a shoe-in for the playoffs every season than a team that has no heart, no passion, no culture (like Calgary as a city) and supposedly no talent either.

Keep your opinions of the Canucks to yourselves Flames fans.. you're the last people that should be making jokes about anyone else's team.. mmmm except maybe the leafs.

Anyways, I say Canucks win 140-0 and Sutter is fired at the first intermission.

:towel::towel::towel: Go nucks go!! :towel::towel::towel:

I work with this one guy who now needs knee replacements... That idiot has jumped on and off the bandwagon so much this year it is not even funny anymore. After the loss to LA, he came into his office, removed his flames flag, threw out his go flames go bag, and ripped all the stickers off his windows... HAHA

the flames have fans?

funny guy

:lol:

I have been to Calgary a few times and no its not a nice city at all, the above poster who likes it there obviously just has a really good thing going on there :) thats why he cant see what that city really is. Toronto and Montreal on the otherhand are wicked plays to go. hope our 2hd line goes on a tear and i also hope Elder has a good game. Lets get ahead early boys so we can take it easy during the third when we are tired.

The Flames are facing elimination from the playoffs and Canucks should play this game as if they were on the verge of eliminating a team from a playoff series. The Canucks need to get into the habit of eliminating a team from contention when they get the chance.

Archived