The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T [Flames @ Canucks] - 7Pm Cbc

Sindarin

Anyone here who knows me is well aware that I loathe the Flames and their obnoxious fans (yes, there are 1 or 2 non-obnoxious Flames fans) with a passion so therefore...........

I hope we wipe the ice with them at Rogers, run up the score against them to ridiculous levels and then, turn around on Thursday and do the same again with them on their home ice prompting crowds of Flames fans to toss their hockey sweaters onto the ice. Let's put the final nails in the coffin of their October playoff dream tonight and then dump a crapload of salt into the wound on Thursday just to make sure that they remember that the Canucks are not to be trifled with. Nor that the Canucks and their fans are going to pay any credence to the BS that comes out of the mouths of a certain segment of their fan base.

:canucks:GO CANUCKS!!! :canucks:

Andrew Ebbett in for Dale Weise. Roberto Luongo to start.

Burrows - Sedin - Lapierre

Raymond - Kesler - Booth

Higgins - Pahlsson - Hansen

Ebbett - Malhotra - Kassian

Hamhuis - Tanev

Edler - Gragnani

Alberts - Salo

Luongo

Schneider

The Flames are facing elimination from the playoffs and Canucks should play this game as if they were on the verge of eliminating a team from a playoff series. The Canucks need to get into the habit of eliminating a team from contention when they get the chance.

Conservatives, cowboys and the cold.....Blech :sick: Calgary sounds like a dump.

4-1 Vancouver. I'm being quite generous giving the Flames 1 goal......and it's only because Iggy is awesome. I really hope he gets moved to another team and gets a real chance to win.

Archived