The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T [Flames @ Canucks] - 7Pm Cbc

Sindarin

I never underestimate the FFFlames. They are an awesome hockey team, and hockey city, so if the Canucks play it right great!, but if they don't, look out, we could be humliated. I've never been to a city with so many mini-malls! Infact I'd suggest a name change from Calgary to Mallburrough.or Mallburrow(for Canuck fans).

From the canucks report on the main page:

"I think I woke up feeling a bit funny yesterday and tried to get as loose as I could for the game but didn't feel comfortable enough to make a contribution," Luongo said following a skate Saturday morning. "It was a tough call and if it was a couple years ago, I might have been more stubborn and tried to play but I thought about the team and we've got a guy who can do a great job so I tried to make a rational decision."

"I was able to loosen it up and see how I felt this morning and I'm feeling fine. I was able to track pucks with my head and I'm not having any problems so it was huge."

So yeah, Luongo is playing.

A quick scan of CP reveals how much more respectable Flames fans are compared to Canuck fans...

"I don't care if we winnnnnn winnnn winnnnn as long as we hurtttt hurttt hurttt Sedin, Kesler, Bieksa and Burrows."

"If we're going to lose, or get slaughtered, I hope the Flames take a few of those sissy canucks down in a grand and painful fashion. Man! I HATE that team of biting, hair pulling, whining, embellishing, diving sissies.

A bench brawl would be swell too."

"Just win and screw up DiveCity's bid for first in the conference."

But yeah, WE'RE the most classless fans in the league...

Archived