The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Temporary Pgt - Nucks: 3 ! Flames: 2

Let me see..

1. Made alot of logical arguments about Schnieder being better than Lou, just an opinion

2. Faced violent reactions from the dungeons and dragons CDC`s stating troll, not a fan, but I can`t argue your logic, just going to report you because someone said something meany meany about my hero and the man on the poster on my wall.

3. Get banned because of some people didn`t like meany meany no like lou lou talk

4. The change my name to debsuxcok, and the brainiacs at cdc approve it

5. Make ridiculous comments about lou-but positive and no one critques

6. And start acting like an imbecil to prove to all of you how adolescent and stupid you truly are.

Case closed fuc kos...I`m right...the vast majority of you are a bunch of simpletons, who`ve never played the game, have very low iq`s because you can`t put together a logical counter argument, are truly childish as you whine, facepalm, insult etc.

Yet you just can`t handle when someone puts it right back in your face can you..

Suck it up

I won't mind it one bit, and seriously, Reinprecht and his experience > Raymond, speculation post though. A old veteran who gives a consistent effort is better than having a very streaky forward/Raymond in my opinion, agree?

Archived