The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Temporary Pgt - Nucks: 3 ! Flames: 2

Much better depth than last year, too. We have a 4th line that can play in both ends, a good set of back-up D-men (one with offensive potential), a crazy set of back-up forwards, greater faith in our goalie system, and more flexibility from AV.

Top to bottom I think this team is hands down better than last year's.

Im so happy for Ebbett, i love how the team face washed him at the end :P

Great comeback win, the team is heating up just in time!

Im alittle concerned with Malhotra though, Pahlsson took his former role and ran with it. He's just in the 4th line kinda doing nothing much 5 on 5.

I'd like to see Bitz called up and experiment with the 4th line alitle bit more. Bitz in the POs I think is more useful, especially against a big SJ team who we could potentially meet in the 1st round.

What's wrong with Kesler this year , he's been nothing short of terrible? Again tonight caught watching the puck on the Cammilleri goal ? He's just a shadow of last year, if he can't be a beast in the playoffs like last year i don't like our chances to go far?

What's wrong with Kesler this year , he's been nothing short of terrible? Again tonight caught watching the puck on the Cammilleri goal ? He's just a shadow of last year, if he can't be a beast in the playoffs like last year i don't like our chances to go far?

Archived