The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Britain's Got Talent Has Struck Gold Again

250Integra

Hate shows like Britain's Got Talent with a passion. But if it gives people a chance to do what they've always wanted to do and gives them a bit of confidence then I'm happy for them to do it.

Helps if they actually have talent too. Which the guy quite clearly has in bucketloads.

I thought the guy was way better than the girl. I agree with Simon Cowell that perhaps the girl's voice doesn't compliment the guy's voice as well. He's has an incredible voice though, I hope they find some success.

That was amazing. It's always so astonishing to see everyone judge on appearances before a performance, and to see them all cheering and crying afterwords.

I feel bad for the girl having to endure Simon's comments... But they do have potential to go far in that competition.

That was amazing. It's always so astonishing to see everyone judge on appearances before a performance, and to see them all cheering and crying afterwords.

I feel bad for the girl having to endure Simon's comments... But they do have potential to go far in that competition.

Did you happen to hear what he said just at the start?? while looking for disappointment is one thing.. turning and saying what ever he said(I couldnt remember.. was earlier in the day and too lazy to watch again) is another.. He's always been a prick..

Well Cowwell did give the world Il Divo, which has been a pretty big success. I personally don't like them all that much. They have good voices on their own, but the one baritone in the group seems to be set on having his voice stick out no matter what. I'm also super biased because I live at home and my mom loves them. Their music is on in the house all the time...

Archived