The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dumb And Dumber 2!

BrEwSki

When it arrives I'll try it. But like 90% of the movie industry, some movies were meant to be just one. At least guys like Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis learned their lesson. Or even take hints from companies such as square Enix or blizzard. Know when to stop, know when it's good enough.

I think he's playing on the technical definition. Isn't a "cameo" technically when a person appears briefly in a movie, playing their real life persona? By that I mean, wouldn't Cam Neely need to be playing Cam Neely in order for it to technically be a cameo? Which isn't the case, because he's Seabass.

idk

Meh. I absolutely love the first one, but this is nothing more than a cash grab. Jim Carrey has not been funny in a long time (Me, Myself, and Irene); which was, coincidentally, the last time the Farrelly brothers made a good movie.

Carrey's last good movies he was in was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Lemony Snicket's... Again though, I am not very optimistic about this. Hopefully I'm wrong, but Carrey's track record has not been great lately.

And if we are going by the Farrelly brothers track record, this is going to be a train wreck:

Osmosis Jones - 2001

Shallow Hal - 2001

Stuck on You - 2003

Fever Pitch - 2005

The Heartbreak Kid - 2007

Hall Pass - 2011

The Three Stooges - this looks awful

Umm Ace Ventura 2, The Cable Guy, Liar Liar, Me Myself and Irene, Yes Man. If you think that, then you don't have a very good taste of whats funny.

The problem is Jim Carrey has been doing too many crappy family movies lately that he's forgotten how to be really funny.

I have no doubt that if the Farrelly brothers are involved, this will be pure comic gold.

Meh. I absolutely love the first one, but this is nothing more than a cash grab. Jim Carrey has not been funny in a long time (Me, Myself, and Irene); which was, coincidentally, the last time the Farrelly brothers made a good movie.

Carrey's last good movies he was in was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Lemony Snicket's... Again though, I am not very optimistic about this. Hopefully I'm wrong, but Carrey's track record has not been great lately.

And if we are going by the Farrelly brothers track record, this is going to be a train wreck:

Osmosis Jones - 2001

Shallow Hal - 2001

Stuck on You - 2003

Fever Pitch - 2005

The Heartbreak Kid - 2007

Hall Pass - 2011

The Three Stooges - this looks awful

• 2 months later...

Archived