The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Will Always Be My Favourite!

NV33

Was just watching a lot of videos on youtube about Luongo and just wanted to say hes still my man!

Interestingly I play goalie and I actually incorporate a lot of stuff that I've seen Schneider do when I see him on tv, however I guess I'm still a bigger fan of Louie

I kind of just wanted to make this post because it always seems like people hate on players that have done so much for the Canucks organization, such as Markus Naslund whom I actually still miss to this day! Its unfortunate that during the latter part of his career people were calling him MARKUS HASBEEN on the team 1040 lol

I really hope we win the cup this year with Luongo, although I feel that our best chance was probably last year

Regardless, I won't stop believing in this group and going to continue to enjoy the product they put on the ice.

Was just watching a lot of videos on youtube about Luongo and just wanted to say hes still my man!

Interestingly I play goalie and I actually incorporate a lot of stuff that I've seen Schneider do when I see him on tv, however I guess I'm still a bigger fan of Louie

I kind of just wanted to make this post because it always seems like people hate on players that have done so much for the Canucks organization, such as Markus Naslund whom I actually still miss to this day! Its unfortunate that during the latter part of his career people were calling him MARKUS HASBEEN on the team 1040 lol

I really hope we win the cup this year with Luongo, although I feel that our best chance was probably last year

Regardless, I won't stop believing in this group and going to continue to enjoy the product they put on the ice.

i think this is the last chance for luongo .. another playoff meltdown and i can easily see the nucks moving forward with schneider .. he doesn't have to win a cup this year, but not being blown out in more than 1 game per series is criticial..

i think this is the last chance for luongo .. another playoff meltdown and i can easily see the nucks moving forward with schneider .. he doesn't have to win a cup this year, but not being blown out in more than 1 game per series is criticial..

When was he blown out in the Nashville and SJ series? I swear, his "playoff choking" is over-exaggerated by everyone. He was solid for us throughout most of the playoffs, barring those few games, and posted 4 shutouts. He's getting mentally stronger every year, hopefully he'll pull through for us this year.

Lu has the heart of a canuck, and deserves our respect and appreciation because he's worked very hard to earn it playing for this team.. especially in a city that has no problem with throwing him to the wolves without a thought.

beleive in green in blue, and believe in Luuuu

stand behind your goaltender!!!!

Archived