The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Value Of Schneider

J.I.A.H.N

I don't care if you're butthurt over the fact that you don't know the difference between PROVEN starter and a potential starter. No matter how much you babble about how good Schneider is, the fact remains, he is not a proven starter yet.

My examples are the more common results of high expectations, whereas your example is Dryden, a once every decade or so occurrence. For every player who dazzles and goes on to be a true star, like Dryden did, there are a few dozen who look like they could be great, then aren't.

The ironic part of this is I believe Schneider is the real deal, I just don't think my opinion becomes reality and don't make statements of an opinion as if it were fact. We both believe he's a great goalie, you just overestimate your opinion and think it's fact.

Want to prove Schneider is a PROVEN NHL starter, you better have a time machine, because he hasn't had the chance to be a starter yet, which means it can't be proven at this time.

What has Schnider proven exactly ? Gillis' hand isn't as strong as you make it out to be. If a team really wanted him why not offer him a sheet ? Why deal with Gillis at all and field unrealistic offers like yours ?

If Schneider is worth that much Crawford is worth even more...

Archived