Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Ducks - April 3Rd 2012

1,421 posts in this topic

Just because he doesn't make many saves, doesn't mean that he doesn't make the team better by making the players in front of him more comfortable because they know he will make the saves when needed.

Did Ebbett need a STOP sign on his back or something?

Yeah how dare the fans who have paid upwards of $200 bucks jeer Luongo for sh!tting the bed tonight. HOW DARE THEY!!

Canucks defenders have the best job in the world. a defenseman can single handedly cause half the scored goals on our team and Luongo takes the heat. Blme luongo for the first goal, but the defensive coverage is the worst ive seen all year for the last 3. Bench grags FFS, kid is killing me.

Lou is a great goalie but when he lest in one weak goal you have too pull him because you just know by now he's going too fall apart.

Holy crap .... were going into the playoffs with this Gragnani guy ? YIKES !!!!!!!

Just because he doesn't make many saves, doesn't mean that he doesn't make the team better by making the players in front of him more comfortable because they know he will make the saves when needed.

Hank and Burr are playing unreal tonight!

Yeah how dare the fans who have paid upwards of $200 bucks jeer Luongo for sh!tting the bed tonight. HOW DARE THEY!!

You know what, I was totally on the fans' side when Bieksa commented on Rogers Arena being too quiet and I still do sympathize with the fans' side of things, but cheering on Luongo getting pulled in a MEANINGLESS regular season game is embarrassing.