The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Ducks - April 3Rd 2012

SixtyEight

You've gotta be kidding me, right? Luongo doesn't deserve Vancouver fans. I admit that I am Luongo's number 1 fan, but he definitely makes it hard to defend him almost all the time. We've seen this guy play lights out on one night, and bad on another night. There is no in between for Lui.

Easy games for sure, I expect them to win against 3 non-playoff teams. You don't?

lol @ being called Luongo haters for stating that Luongo is having a poor game.

It's like you can't state your own opinion on his play without being criticized. He's playing poor and we're not supposed to say he's playing poor?

Maybe if you guys got off your knees you'd see that sometimes he does play bad

Were people really cheering cause Luongo was pulled, or were they cheering because they love Schneider.

IMO people aren't cheering against Luongo they're chering for Schneider. Fans in this town love Schneider and most of them want to see him be our number 1. I think that's all it is.

If they were cheering him being pulled, that's really nothing new. I'm sure he's used to it.

You've gotta be kidding me, right? Luongo doesn't deserve Vancouver fans. I admit that I am Luongo's number 1 fan, but he definitely makes it hard to defend him almost all the time. We've seen this guy play lights out on one night, and bad on another night. There is no in between for Lui.

Easy games for sure, I expect them to win against 3 non-playoff teams. You don't?

Archived