Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 12 votes

Canucks Have To Dump Cory Schneider Like It Or Not.

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

#31 VancouverHabitant

VancouverHabitant

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

Yea and with their contracts Lou and Lecavalier can get matching walkers...

Lecavalier got his hand injured this year,other then that he was playing great. I don't know why I'm bothering responding to this in the first place.

If we were offered Lecavalier and Conolly for Lou, i would take it in a heartbeat!
Posted Image __ Posted Image

#32 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,346 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

Really? This needed another thread?

The only way Schneider is staying and Lu going is if Cory supplants Roberto as the playoff starter. Unless/until that happens, this is all rehashed hearsay.
Posted Image

#33 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,383 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Kind of like that Cody....what's his name again...guy....
I agree Luongo is our number 1.
I can't wait to see what we get for Cory.
At the same time, if we could keep him somehow, then that would be great too.

Just hope management makes a smart decision. Schneider is definitely a very positionally sound goalie and just that alone is a good foundation for a goalie, not to mention how rarely he seems to get rattled in the cage. While Lu is proven Cory just makes his wins look easy and i don't think that's going to change over the course of his career, so unless Lack also shows he can do alright in the NHL I'd rather not rush the move. Would much rather have management be smart in deciding who they trade-- similar to how the Sabres dealt with the Miller-Biron-Noronen three-headed monster they had awhile back. Agreed also that whichever goalie gets moved I'm excited to see what we can get back for him.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

#34 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Really? This needed another thread?

Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#35 unbridled_id

unbridled_id

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Lecavalier got his hand injured this year,other then that he was playing great. I don't know why I'm bothering responding to this in the first place.

If we were offered Lecavalier and Conolly for Lou, i would take it in a heartbeat!

Yea, it is such a lopsided and absurd trade that I am surprised I am responding to it. Teams won't be clamoring to take on an aging goalie on the downside of his career with so many years left on his absurd contract.
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.”

#36 VancouverHabitant

VancouverHabitant

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I think Gillis will talk some sense into Cory. Gillis will point out that he has played 31 games this year, they could give him another 10 games next year to put him into the 40GP/season range. Even if he moved to another team and got the starter role he wouldn't be playing much more than that anyways, maybe an additional 10 games. But that is how the league is going these days and pointing that out to Cory might keep him here. If he likes it here and we give him a far contract I could see him staying under that type of a system. If he wants the money, then let the guy have it, but I see him as a pretty loyal dude.

I'd love for it to end up like that, but scenarios have stopped playing out like that about.... 30 years ago.

Schneider deserves to be a number 1 somewhere, Eddie Lack deserves to be in the NHL and the guy that we just signed this year (Joe Cannata?) deserves to be a starter in the AHL.

They all have to fullfill their ends of the bargain, but the writing's on the wall. Besides having Lou at 5 million/year playing only 40 games would be a huge waste of money (and you have to think that Schneider will get at least 2.5 million/year)

#37 Onions

Onions

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

He has to get his shot at being a starting goalie and he won't get it here in Vancouver. And it's creating competitive but negative effects on the team especially going into the playoffs.

Luongo is our No.1 and deservedly so. He has brought us here again to the top. He has been the most consistent player for the team all year. Is he capable of choking a game or two? Yes. Like most goalies who never made it into the Playoffs or got eliminated on the way. Are we at the top because of bad goaltending?

Give Cory his shot and get rid of him this Summer. Many teams will grab him in a heartbeat. Is he better than Luongo? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Put him at the helm of starter, he won't fare so well I think. He still needs a few more seasons for that. His stats are great but mostly in part against teams management calculates he should be able to win in order for our No.1 to get rested.

My prediction is if they get rid of Cory, he will be a starter for whoever grabs him he'll possibly squeak his team into the playoffs (Or not) next year while Lu will bring us back into the top 3 next year.

Schneider can never take No.1 here. If he did, he would go the way of Snow or Cloutier. Loungo is the best we've ever had. Vancouver fans (Mostly bandwagoneers) will always find something to pick about no matter how good they have it. Without Lu, we would be doing exactly what Washington is doing right now. Struggling to stay in.

Let Cory go and lets move on. I doubt if we'll regret it in the next 2 to 3 years.

are you kidding me? Lu has shown that he is good but he hasn't been great. Remember last seaon? That was great. This is just average.

Just look at the stats for both goalies.
Lu has a 2.4 GAA, 0.920 S%. That is just average.

Edited by Thanos, 03 April 2012 - 12:01 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

He has to get his shot at being a starting goalie and he won't get it here in Vancouver. And it's creating competitive but negative effects on the team especially going into the playoffs.

Luongo is our No.1 and deservedly so. He has brought us here again to the top. He has been the most consistent player for the team all year. Is he capable of choking a game or two? Yes. Like most goalies who never made it into the Playoffs or got eliminated on the way. Are we at the top because of bad goaltending?

Give Cory his shot and get rid of him this Summer. Many teams will grab him in a heartbeat. Is he better than Luongo? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Put him at the helm of starter, he won't fare so well I think. He still needs a few more seasons for that. His stats are great but mostly in part against teams management calculates he should be able to win in order for our No.1 to get rested.

My prediction is if they get rid of Cory, he will be a starter for whoever grabs him he'll possibly squeak his team into the playoffs (Or not) next year while Lu will bring us back into the top 3 next year.

Schneider can never take No.1 here. If he did, he would go the way of Snow or Cloutier. Loungo is the best we've ever had. Vancouver fans (Mostly bandwagoneers) will always find something to pick about no matter how good they have it. Without Lu, we would be doing exactly what Washington is doing right now. Struggling to stay in.

Let Cory go and lets move on. I doubt if we'll regret it in the next 2 to 3 years.

I fail to say any evidence of your assertions.

Given the choice, I'll take Schneider, the extra cap space and a chance. The only way this is happening though is if Luongo falters in the playoffs and is replaced.
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#39 Provost

Provost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,944 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

I think Gillis will talk some sense into Cory. Gillis will point out that he has played 31 games this year, they could give him another 10 games next year to put him into the 40GP/season range. Even if he moved to another team and got the starter role he wouldn't be playing much more than that anyways, maybe an additional 10 games. But that is how the league is going these days and pointing that out to Cory might keep him here. If he likes it here and we give him a far contract I could see him staying under that type of a system. If he wants the money, then let the guy have it, but I see him as a pretty loyal dude.

I don't see it as anything to do with loyalty. I have seen two interviews with Cory (the recent HNIC, and one at the end of last season) where he addressed this pretty openly and honestly.

He is not in a rush to get out of Vancouver, he has lots of friends both in the city and on the team and he has spoken with veterans and realizes what they have in the locker room and as a winning team is pretty rare. On the flipside, you always want to be a starter, playing as many games as possible... and (this was unsaid) there are tens of millions of dollars on the line going forward.

Cory will have a contract $2.5 million or even significantly more next year, it doesn't make sense for us to have that much tied up into two goalies. There are a lot of teams that would covet him, even as relatively unproven as he is.... that means his value to us is likely greater in trade than at the end of the bench.

I don't see any scenario where Schneider is not a starter in the NHL next year, he has been nothing but a class act throughout his development, even though I am sure he thinks it is longer than it should have been.

I can even hear MG's words when the trade is completed "Cory has proven that he is a starter in the NHL, he has earned that opportunity. Our organization was able to get great value for him, and add pieces that address our needs going forward. We wish him nothing but the best of luck in his career."
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic!

#40 Bauer1337

Bauer1337

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Honestly he'll be gone for sure this off-season, i still personal believe a couple years down the road he'll be better then lou, his style is very similar to cam ward and fluery being very athletic yet extremely technical as-well.

#41 Understand

Understand

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

it's a little premature to say that schneider will never get to be a #1 here just yet. if luongo faulters in the playoffs, and the fans turn on him again, thats likely to be it for him in vancouver. then schneids becomes the #1. on a side note, the best organizations are the ones that keep the talent that they develop, not the ones that trade it away.

So should we hope that Luongo drops the ball big time again in the playoffs? If that's what it takes to get ride of him and have CS as our #1.

#42 Ray-Ferraro's-Mustache

Ray-Ferraro's-Mustache

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

I disagree with your analysis of Schneider. He has been great. Last year the team managed his games and put him in when they thought he had the best chance particularly at the begging of the season. By the end of last season this diminished. The Canucks have not done this with Schneider at all this season.

I do not doubt that Luongo is a good goalie. In fact IMO when he is on the top of his game he is one of the top 3 goalies in the league. I don't believe he has issues with his head I believe the fans do. I have a friend who cant stand him. This year twice when Schneider was playing and let in goalies he started bitching about Luongo. Luongo is a great goalie, however, Schneider is also a great goalie. IMO he is ready and able to be a starting goalie. His stats are amazing he has played lots of games. He is ready period.

The Canucks have used Schneider and Luongo in far more even games and have depended on both to win this season. I don't see how this has possibly had a negative effect on the team. IMO having to goalies that can play and win any game is the main reason we are currently in the position we are in. The last 6 games are a great example of this.

I don't think there is much of any chance of keeping Schneider over Luongo. The only real chance is if Tampa Bay wants Luongo and Luongo wants to go there. The bottom line is next year Luongo and Schneider will both be starting goalies on different teams.
Posted Image

#43 Provost

Provost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,944 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Yea, it is such a lopsided and absurd trade that I am surprised I am responding to it. Teams won't be clamoring to take on an aging goalie on the downside of his career with so many years left on his absurd contract.

It annoys me when people make demonstrably false statements.

1. Luongo is not old. Lots of goalies in the league are much older and still playing at a good level
2. His numbers show ZERO evidence of getting worse, this year and last year are among his best seasons statistically.
3. He is currently in the middle of the pack cap hit wise for his salary... goalie salaries are rising, which makes his deal better and better as the years progress. In 2-4 years when he is getting nearer the end of his career, he will be among the lowest paid starting goalies in the league. The cost certainty of that contract allows us to make other moves and signings going forward longterm.

Edited by Provost, 03 April 2012 - 12:04 PM.

Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic!

#44 Vancity_77

Vancity_77

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Thanks Mr. States the obvious.Thank god you said "My Prediction" so now you can prance around in the summer when the inevitable (that even my Hockey dumb Mother could predict) happens and say "I told you!, I told you! haha my prediction was correct . seeeeee I told you Cory was good haha I win"

really good for you :0 nice post of things of the future.
We are our own worst enemy!

#45 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Corey Schneider will be gone at the draft and we will become a powerhouse team next year with the return from the trade. I forsee a new version of the west coast express and a top D-man comming our way.
Posted Image

#46 goal-ghost

goal-ghost

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

because you said so?
Posted Image

#47 SimplyHockey

SimplyHockey

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

I hope everyone keeps their expectations in check of what we will get in return so theres not a hundred threads discrediting MG if in fact he does get traded (most likely will).

Halak was traded for Eller and Schultz
Varlamov was traded for a 1st and 2nd.

I expect something along those lines. Some of the proposals here make out the Canucks getting the 1st overall pick or 2-3 1st round picks (players +picks). I'm sorry to disappoint but that is a very very unlikely scenario.

Cory is a great goalie and will be for a long time but the same argument is going to come out of every GM's mouth, "Hasn't played a full season"

Well, I suppose your comments are a matter of opinion however, Columbus needs goaltending and they will probably get the first over all pick this year. Is it not possible, Schneider may go to Columbus for that pick plus more? What about a first round pick plus more from Tampa Bay, that is my guess and IMVHO, Schneider has opened many a GM's eye with his steller play. Don't sell him short and don't sell Gillis short either. I would bet there are several teams that would give up their first round picks and more for Schneider.

What about this scenerio. Vancouver wins the Stanley Cup. We all know Luongo wants to add a cup to his resume very badly. Suppose after winning the cup he agrees to waive his NT/NM clause to go to a team like Montreal (hometown) or Tampa Bay (Isn't Florida his wife's old stamping grounds and is that not where they hang out in the off season) I suggest the later as Stevie Y badly needs a goaltender to go furthe with his team.

Here is another scenerio for you. Gillis has the upper hand due to the fact Schnedier is a RFA. Just maybe he says to hell with trading him, we give him an undisputable qualifying offer the team can afford, and we keep Cory for yet another year, of course giving him more games. The question there is "does Gillis really have to trade Schneider"? I say no, it is not essential.

So as you say, to "dump" Schneider sounds a little coarse but it does not have to happen. Not saying he won't get traded but just suggesting Gillis is not desparate.

As for Schneider and Luongo being together in Vancouver and being a negative influence to the team. That is simply ridiculous. The rumours hanging over the team about a goalie problem here is simply a media driven bunch of BS and anyone who gets caught up in that crap is being led around by the nose by that very same rabid media bunch. Maybe it is time some starting using good old common sense for a change.

Edited by SimplyHockey, 03 April 2012 - 12:33 PM.

"If you win say nothing, if you lose say less."

#48 Kesler_smash

Kesler_smash

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

All I see here is another Luongo homer saying Luongo is the best not based on facts but based on his biased opinion. I agree it is likely that Schneider gets traded in the offseason but if Luongo chokes in the playoffs letting in 2+ soft goals in more than one game he better be shipped out over Schneider. If Luo chokes this playoffs and the Canucks still stick with him I think I'll go find another sport to watch. And as far as most consistent, that would be someone like Chris Higgins...hell Luongo isn't even the Canucks most consistent goaltender.

#49 Benzito

Benzito

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Too soon bud. Too soon.

Posted Image

"You find out life's this game of inches, so is hockey. Because in either game - life or hockey - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite save it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches, that's gonna make the f-ing difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!"

#50 Spyderr

Spyderr

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

How about Schneids and Schroeder and our first for Jake Gardiner and Torontos 1st

sign shultz

Hanhuis Tanev
Bieksa Edler
gardiner salo/shultz
ballard

Edited by Spyderr, 03 April 2012 - 12:27 PM.

Come on LU

#51 VancouverHabitant

VancouverHabitant

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

Well, I suppose it is a matter of opinion however, Columbus needs goaltending and they will probably get the first over all pick this year. Is it not possible, Schneider may go to Columbus? What about a first round pick from Tampa Bay, that is my guess and IMVHO, Schneider has opened many a GM's eye with his steller play. Don't sell him short and don't sell Gillis short either. I would bet there are several teams that would give up their first and seond round picks for Schneider.

What about his scenerio. Vancouver wins the Stanley Cup. We all know Luongo wants tha honor very much. Suppose he waives his NT/NM clause to go to a team like Montreal (hometown) or Tampa Bay (his wife's old stamping grounds) I suggest the later as Stevie Y badly needs a goaltender.

Here is another scenerio for you. Gillis has the upper hand due to the fact Schnedier is a RFA. Just maybe he says to hell with trading him, we give him an undisputable qualifying offer the team can afford, and we keep Cory for yet another year, of course giving him more games. The question there is "does Gillis really have to trade Schneider"? I say no, it is not essential.

So as you say, to "dump" Schneider sounds a little coarse but it does not have to happen. Not saying he won't get traded but just suggesting Gillis is not desparate.

As for Schneider and Luongo being together in Vancouver and being a negative influence to the team. That is simply ridiculous. The rumours hanging over the team about a goalie problem here is simply a media driven bunch of BS and anyone who gets caught up in that crap is being led around by the nose by that very same rabid media bunch. Maybe it is time some starting using good old common sense for a change.

I agree with you %100 about the 'negative influence' story that is being made up by the media.

Now as far as the return for Corey, you have to look at the other prospects that are available.

Jonathan Bernier from the Kings
Josh Harding from the Wild
Lindback from the Preds
Tim Thomas or Tuuka Raask from the Bruins

Assuming that the Bruins choose to stick with Raask, you have to assume that Corey Schneider is the top prospect amongst the bunch, but the fact that there is so much choice might drive the price down.

I think that we'll be lucky if we get a 1st round pick and (a top 4 d-man or a top 6 foward).

#52 Canucksu

Canucksu

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

I donno why people don't think Luongo can be traded. I think there is some chance Lui get traded though it's less than Cory.

#53 bure10fan

bure10fan

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Why so many goalie threads 3 games before the playoffs?

#54 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,106 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

How about Schneids and Schroeder and our first for Jake Gardiner and Torontos 1st

sign shultz

Hanhuis Tanev
Bieksa Edler
gardiner salo/shultz
ballard

God no. Why do people think Gardiner is good? Remember, he plays for the Leafs, it's just their idioctic fan and media base that try to inflate the only half decent looking cow in the pasture.

Canuckslogo160x160.jpg

#55 Strombone1

Strombone1

GDT Master

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

If we're gonna ride the hot goalie during the playoffs and both goalies aren't hot anymore, who do you go with? Luo or Schneider?

Commissioner of Shapheat FHL

Player of the Game - Wall of Fame
2014-15 GDT Registrations

#56 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,968 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

It's creating a negative impact on the team.

says who?

#57 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

says who?

Obviously the standings prove it.
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#58 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

If we're gonna ride the hot goalie during the playoffs and both goalies aren't hot anymore, who do you go with? Luo or Schneider?

His name is Eddie. Or the golf course.

#59 Ṣpiderman

Ṣpiderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

1) Negative effects? How do you know this?

2) 1 player brought our team to the top? Last I checked, Schneider was also capable of winning games.

3) Most consistent player? I think you forgotten about the earlier months. Look at his numbers. Then look at Cory's. You tell me who has been more consistent.

4) It's not about getting rid of him, but rather for the right price. The organization is valuing him at a high price and they should be, yet other teams aren't looking to pay that kind of price yet. You don't just get rid of someone for the sake of it.

5) His stats are great but he plays against teams he should win? You know that he played against some of the stronger teams this season right? What kind of argument is this? Luongo loses to bad teams so I don't see your point?

6) Lastly, Schneider is not close to being better than Luongo? While Schneider is not as experienced as Luongo, your statement is incorrect. Last I checked, Schneider is 26. He has still years to grow yet has already shown he can be more consistent than Luongo. You're comparing a goaltender who has more experience yet doesn't even play that much better.

You must love Luongo to the point where you would get down on your knees for him. The guy's good, but he can be awfully bad at times. Giving up 4 goals in the span of a few mins.

You know what's one thing I hate about Luongo? When he stares at the ref and complain every time he gets touched. Rather than focus on the play, he tries to whine and draw a penalty.

Posted Image

#60 canacks1970

canacks1970

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

Well said.

LOL. Vancouver has such a knack of embracing it's goalies and then devouring them when they start to panic. Even back with Kirk it's always been the case. This lack of support is probably why we will never see the Stanley Cup in Vancouver.

A part of me wishes they make Schneider No.1 so in a few months they can start devouring him and kick him to the curb.

What about Kirk Mclean.Fans had nothing to do with how he played. In fact if his head was screwed up because one of is teammates was playing around with is wife. As for Cory having a negative affect on the team thats your assumption. Never had there been a good bond between two goaltenders and the team hasn't been negative. In fact they're happy to have two great goaltenders on the team. Quit reading into the media. You have no idea whats going on in the dressing room so how can you say its been a negative affect?
Funny Cory had an interview not too long ago stating he likes it here and likes to win. Even stated whats the point of starting somewhere else when you may lose most of your games!!!!
Part of you wish Cory would start so fans may kick him to the curb in a few months. And you talk about lack of support as the reason this team doesn't have a cup but here you are hoping that Cory gets kicked to the curb?Thats a contradiction isn't it..And what happens if he's turns out to be a better goaltender? Most of the problems starts with the MEDIA trying to stir the pot when their nothing there. !!! Not the fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.