Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler0023

Pitb Chats With Ryan Kesler About First Place, Scoring Woes, You Can Play, And Abs

14 posts in this topic

Yes, 'Keslurk' was always pretty darn creepy-sounding. Just because it's unused doesn't mean it should be. Cheers.

TOML

Thanks for the read. Was really entertaining

Someone please elaborate on catching breakaways. They weren't very helpful on the subject.

you can't catch a breakaway it's got to be a pass. If you have a breakaway you are already passed the opponents defense so no need to deke out a defensemen.

I don't know what they are talking about, when I played in the NHL, I caught multiple breakaways where I sped down the ice deked out the defense and slapped it into the net. :)

Apparently "catching a breakaway, deking out a defenseman, and then scoring" reminded her of "slapping it in from the blueline"? lol

Thanks for posting this, was a great read. :) +1

I like that Kesler is starting to let his sense of humor out a bit during interviews.

Nice interview, i didnt find the AV handshakes awkward though. haha i dont care that that show messed up the hockey references, its just cool to see them talking about hockey on an american show.

Kesler seems to actually like talking to PITB so they should get him in there more often :)