The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Interesting Article On Upside Of Daniel's Injury

coleycanuck

So, I got flamed a little, it's ok, been flamed before. The OP was dishonest in his presentation of the article. Just my take on it. BTW, so we are clear, the article was an ok read. And, I did not report the OP, the mods pick up on stuff on their own just fine.

/forum-26/announcement-16-canucks-forum-rules-please-read/">http://forum.canucks...es-please-read/

9. There will be no advertising or selling of any kind on this board.

This includes selling tickets or merchandise, referal/invite links or soliciting to join another message board. Any promotional content posted or displayed in signature or profiles will not be tolerated.

What's not ok:

• Any 'classified' type advertisements

• Threads, posts, links, or sigs advertising games

• Any promotion to a website with intent to syphon traffic or make a profit

• Advertisements and links to other message boards

• Requesting for or selling merchandise in signatures

So, I got flamed a little, it's ok, been flamed before. The OP was dishonest in his presentation of the article. Just my take on it. BTW, so we are clear, the article was an ok read. And, I did not report the OP, the mods pick up on stuff on their own just fine.

/forum-26/announcement-16-canucks-forum-rules-please-read/">http://forum.canucks...es-please-read/

9. There will be no advertising or selling of any kind on this board.

This includes selling tickets or merchandise, referal/invite links or soliciting to join another message board. Any promotional content posted or displayed in signature or profiles will not be tolerated.

What's not ok:

• Any 'classified' type advertisements

• Threads, posts, links, or sigs advertising games

• Any promotion to a website with intent to syphon traffic or make a profit

• Advertisements and links to other message boards

• Requesting for or selling merchandise in signatures

I love the article, those stats are very interesting; looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

@WL Canuck Fan, lol, This is a ridicules argument... there is absolutely no barring on you, as a reader what so ever... your just finding reasons to complain and targeting them. Look at the underlying reason for that rule.

"Any Promotion to a website with intent to siphon traffic"

Clearly, we can assume, this rule is in place so CDC maximizes user traffic and dont lose any viewers to external sites.

...this is a personal blog, and the degree of information would never be great enough to have a negative effect on CDC's traffic.

People posting articles to the Vancouver sun would be more threatening then a personal blog... with 1 writer.

Time to relax, go lay down.

I love the article, those stats are very interesting; looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

@WL Canuck Fan, lol, This is a ridicules argument... there is absolutely no barring on you, as a reader what so ever... your just finding reasons to complain and targeting them. Look at the underlying reason for that rule.

"Any Promotion to a website with intent to siphon traffic"

Clearly, we can assume, this rule is in place so CDC maximizes user traffic and dont lose any viewers to external sites.

...this is a personal blog, and the degree of information would never be great enough to have a negative effect on CDC's traffic.

People posting articles to the Vancouver sun would be more threatening then a personal blog... with 1 writer.

Time to relax, go lay down.

Archived