The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hodgson Could Break Nhl Record This Season

Still a bad trade. Got nothing against Kassian but you can't tell me it was Cody or nothing. Rather Schroder and a 1st. Also Sulzer has been very good addition, I don't think the Canucks gave him much of a chance. But they'll play the crap out of MAG so he can get his RFA status though. /facepalm.

Still a bad trade. Got nothing against Kassian but you can't tell me it was Cody or nothing. Rather Schroder and a 1st. Also Sulzer has been very good addition, I don't think the Canucks gave him much of a chance. But they'll play the crap out of MAG so he can get his RFA status though. /facepalm.

Speculation says Cody asked for a trade. On top of that, it has been confirmed that Cody's AGENT ASKED ALAIN VIGNEAULT TO GIVE HODGSON MORE MINUTES. You have to earn your way on this team, that's a huge part of why the team has been so good since Gillis took over.

Were you about to play Sulzer over Bieksa, Hamhuis, Edler or Salo? Probably not, eh.

Kassian is a whole year younger and is better for this team short term and long term. Not to mention it made room for Pahlsson who is a much more capable 3rd line center at this point than Coho.

Archived