The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mike Milbury Is An Idiot

Berube is the next person to accuse Crosby and Malkin being the dirtiest players on the Penguins and also the biggest whiners. If anything I think teams are just frustrated that these guys have a legitimate shot at winning the cup with the two of them being healthy. Also they've done a good job at getting under the opponents skin by not only scoring goals, but also by getting the opponents to take penalties. I really hope to see a Flyers vs Pens series in the first round!

This is what CDC has been missing most of the year, the Sidney Crosby hate. It's been too long since I've read a post that can't come up with anything more original than the moronic "Cindy" moniker. Actually, I'm quite surprised at not seeing the equally stupid "Crysby"...

Crosby is pretty much like every other player in the league. Sometimes he complains about missed calls, sometimes he hacks a guy on the other team and sometimes he goes down a bit too easy when someone hacks him.

The difference between Sid and most other players is that they're not constantly under the microscope like he is, nor are there hordes of fans of other teams that are jealous of the fact that he is the consensus "best player in the game".

On topic: Mike Milbury is an embarrassment to the profession of hockey analysis. It baffles me that networks continue to employ him in that capacity. One can only hope that he'll eventually say or do something so egregious, that he'll be off the air for good.

On topic: Mike Milbury is an embarrassment to the profession of hockey analysis. It baffles me that networks continue to employ him in that capacity. One can only hope that he'll eventually say or do something so egregious, that he'll be off the air for good.

If Milbury's antics as a player didn't convince you...

If Milbury's tenure as Islander's GM didn't teach you...

If Milbury calling out all Europeans as soft didn't teach you..

If Milbury picking on a kid at his son's hockey game didn't teach you...

Guess what? Mike Milbury is an idiot.

This is what CDC has been missing most of the year, the Sidney Crosby hate. It's been too long since I've read a post that can't come up with anything more original than the moronic "Cindy" moniker. Actually, I'm quite surprised at not seeing the equally stupid "Crysby"...

Crosby is pretty much like every other player in the league. Sometimes he complains about missed calls, sometimes he hacks a guy on the other team and sometimes he goes down a bit too easy when someone hacks him.

The difference between Sid and most other players is that they're not constantly under the microscope like he is, nor are there hordes of fans of other teams that are jealous of the fact that he is the consensus "best player in the game".

Milbury is a prime example on what a true idiot is but to a certain extent he is correct. Crosby is nothing but a hypocrite. He complains all year that players "aim" for his head to concuss him again yet he goes and tries to aim for other players heads and deliberately slashes. Crosby can atleast backup his actions but Milbury can't.

Archived