The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

Canucks on a 6 game win streak, Lu let's in maybe 2 that he'd like to have back and his first bad game in a while and the reaction of the crowd is to boo and then rub it in by sarcastically over cheering Corey while he's coming into the game after Lu get's the hook.

Does this city even deserve a Stanley Cup? I know the team does but the city does not, never seen such a bunch of classless whiners before in my entire life. Totally ashamed of all those idiots that jeered Lu at the game tonight.

Canucks on a 6 game win streak, Lu let's in maybe 2 that he'd like to have back and his first bad game in a while and the reaction of the crowd is to boo and then rub it in by sarcastically over cheering Corey while he's coming into the game after Lu get's the hook.

Does this city even deserve a Stanley Cup? I know the team does but the city does not, never seen such a bunch of classless whiners before in my entire life. Totally ashamed of all those idiots that jeered Lu at the game tonight.

I don't understand why Ray Ferraro went all negative after the Ducks got a 4-2 lead. If there wasn't a score clock, you would have though the Canucks were losing 6-0 and had gone 0-6 in the last six games.

If he only allowed a bad goal once in a while then he'd get the benefit of the doubt. It happens way too often and here again not even half way through a game he has already let 4 goals in .

Play consistant, dont allow 5-7 goals a game, and dont let weak goals in and chances are the fans wont heckle you.

I can understand why they are booing LU, but don't think any good will come from this. He is already a fragile goaltender and this only fuels the fire. I have such a hard time having any confidence in Lu because it doesn't matter what he does in the regular season and we've seen time and again him just melt down in the playoffs.. There is no middle ground with Luongo. The fact we have a younger goalie in Cory whom most assume we are going to have to deal more so due to Lu's contract than actual playing abilities leaves a sour taste in my mouth and im sure others. I want to believe in Lu but until he can go through a playoff run without falling apart it's hard to believe. These next couple months will be very interesting.

HOLY! You guys love to over-analyze things don't you?

The fans simply cheered AV's decision to put Schneider in.. Has nothing to do with Luongo getting hate.

Plus, Luongo wasn't having a great night. Fans need to let the players know they're not happy with that kind of effort.

You can't just keep cheering when you're losing, too.

HOLY! You guys love to over-analyze things don't you?

The fans simply cheered AV's decision to put Schneider in.. Has nothing to do with Luongo getting hate.

Plus, Luongo wasn't having a great night. Fans need to let the players know they're not happy with that kind of effort.

You can't just keep cheering when you're losing, too.

I can understand why they are booing LU, but don't think any good will come from this. He is already a fragile goaltender and this only fuels the fire. I have such a hard time having any confidence in Lu because it doesn't matter what he does in the regular season and we've seen time and again him just melt down in the playoffs.. There is no middle ground with Luongo. The fact we have a younger goalie in Cory whom most assume we are going to have to deal more so due to Lu's contract than actual playing abilities leaves a sour taste in my mouth and im sure others. I want to believe in Lu but until he can go through a playoff run without falling apart it's hard to believe. These next couple months will be very interesting.

Archived