The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

That really bothers you? You really don't want the Canucks to win a cup because of some booing?

Yeah you're not a fan.

Keep replying, you're looking dumber and dumber. You can't hide behind some cryptic grammar rules. You completely missed the point of a post and now trying to cover your ass. Hilarious.

If you're not being sarcastic, please walk to the nearest train tracks and throw yourself infront of the next train coming along.

Actually no, jump in right near the caboose at the end so you can be dragged behind it for a while.

:rolleyes: Nice.

I'm with Bob MacKenzie on this one. Melodrama capital of Canada is right. I find it funny that certain fans call Luongo "flakey", "mentally weak", and "over emotional" yet they start booing, panicking, and whining like this at the first sign of trouble.

Why is anyone even surprised? The city and all their fans have a well publicized love/hate relationship with Luongo. We all know he has games where he's spectacular and other games where he looks like he doesn't belong in the NHL.

Tonight he let in 4 goals on 15 shots against a pretty bad team with 2 of the goals at the very least being pretty weak. I think we all there would be cheering when he was pulled. It would be weird if people in this city didn't cheer when Lu was pulled.

Why is anyone even surprised? The city and all their fans have a well publicized love/hate relationship with Luongo. We all know he has games where he's spectacular and other games where he looks like he doesn't belong in the NHL.

Tonight he let in 4 goals on 15 shots against a pretty bad team with 2 of the goals at the very least being pretty weak. I think we all there would be cheering when he was pulled. It would be weird if people in this city didn't cheer when Lu was pulled.

Yea me and my Dad almost fought. He claimed Luongo is going to want to leave and I kept saying he's 33 and getting rusty and chanted Cory Cory Cory over n over. and then I called him winning it in a shootout and when he did I chanted Cory Cory some more.

You still don't understand my post oh my god. Did you even read it or are you that dumb? Ahahaha holy crap a new level of retard has been discovered.

LETS DO SOMETHING I LIKE TO DO WITH IDIOTS! RECAP THE ARGUMENT!

You, in your first post, say essentially it's a team game and then go on to say only one goalie was better than Luongo last year.

I highlight this bad logic, you can't say that it's a team game then use a team achievement as a way to evaluate individual performance.

I continue to make a general statement against people who support blindly Luongo, stating that they're doing the same thing as people who blindly hate him. One side disregards the teams contributions and Luongo's mistakes, the other disregards the teams mistakes and Luongo's contributions.

You start ranting about things that have nothing to do with my post and completely miss the very obvious point I was making. ("Where did I say Luongo sucks?" "Hockey is a team game")

I laugh at you.

You start talking about grammar.

I laugh at you.

You start talking about scapegoats and blaming stars.

I laugh at you.

Now, you can respond to this like an idiot or you can realize you embarrassed yourself and leave with SOME dignity.

I love Luongo, but an NHL goalie is not expected to play poorly against a bottom-feeder of all teams, especially when you're leading up into the playoffs. The pull was warranted. Cheering? Maybe not, but Luongo is a big boy. You don't need to protect him.

Canucks on a 6 game win streak, Lu let's in maybe 2 that he'd like to have back and his first bad game in a while and the reaction of the crowd is to boo and then rub it in by sarcastically over cheering Corey while he's coming into the game after Lu get's the hook.

Does this city even deserve a Stanley Cup? I know the team does but the city does not, never seen such a bunch of classless whiners before in my entire life. Totally ashamed of all those idiots that jeered Lu at the game tonight.

The one time I agree with Bob Mckenzie, he called it when he said Lou let in one softie but was left hung out to dry on two other goals because the D was no where to be seen on those two goals, Gragnani in particular. Perry's goal was one not many goalies could stop. I agree, the suits at the Rog suck, they probably did most of the booing.

Archived