The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

The one time I agree with Bob Mckenzie, he called it when he said Lou let in one softie but was left hung out to dry on two other goals because the D was no where to be seen on those two goals, Gragnani in particular. Perry's goal was one not many goalies could stop. I agree, the suits at the Rog suck, they probably did most of the booing.

The problem is, the same team plays the same way in front of Schneider, and you see a LOT less of "those goals" being scored.

Sounded like about 20,000 people knew it tonight. A few of the perpetual rose garden attendants in here should take note of that.

VS. BOSTON IN FINAL: Luongo 0-3, 8.05 GAA, 0.773 Save percentage. *Pulled in Games 4 and 6

When it counts, do you really want him in net this post-season? Be honest.

He lets in goals in the last minute of games with some regularity.

He has a proven record of folding in games that really matter. (eg: Anaheim, Chicago, Boston, even the last minute flub that nearly cost Canada a gold medal)

He is a great goalie but has the mental fortitude of a gnat.

How long will it take for you fickle Canucks fans to realize that hey! Sometimes golies play bad, sometimes players play bad (Booth says hello) and SOMETIMES A TEAM IN FRONT OF THE GOALIE PLAYS BAD. No coverage on a guy out from means a goal 9/10 times dumb dumbs.

It's hard being a true Canucks fan. I witness people everyday thinking that their passion for the team equals knowledge about their team and the game.

Grow up Canucks fans and start adopting the mentality the Canucks organization has when something wrong happends. Stick together, take the positives from it, learn and move on.

When the Canucks win the cup they will hold it high above their heads knowing they did as a group without the majority of their bush league fans.

Archived