The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

I remember the last time Luongo had to replace Schneider and had a hard time adjusting and then people went nuts. Then Luongo, after that, played extremely well for a long stretch. And then tonight, an off game from him and you guys reappear.

It seems to be a reoccuring theme.

can't believe the naivety of some people. "They weren't cheering because AV as pulling Luongo, they were cheering because Schneider was going in." please what a bunch of BS. Yeah the fans were cheering schneider in, but they were also jeering Luongo and it was embarrassing. Even Schneider is getting sick of the fans behavior towards Luongo

I remember the last time Luongo had to replace Schneider and had a hard time adjusting and then people went nuts. Then Luongo, after that, played extremely well for a long stretch. And then tonight, an off game from him and you guys reappear.

It seems to be a reoccuring theme.

When he plays well I'm more than happy to say so.

For a #1 goalie who is one of the

players in the WORLD at his position, he has displayed a remarkable ability of folding under pressure.

If you do not agree with this then I am on record as calling you out as either:

1. a blind fool

2. a paid shill

3. both

and I am truly unapologetic about this because it is plain as day to anyone objective in the matter. fan or not.

I mean, thats what i mean. If Schneider takes the number one, does anyone actually think the hate would stop. No, the situation would reverse itself and the cycle continues.

the Luongo haters would become the Schneider loves and etc and etc.

I think the biggest problem with Canucks fans in regards to Luongo is that most of us have lost faith in him. We know he can be great for stretches at a time but it seems to have become inevitable that he will have a meltdown at some point. I don't think any of us really cares if he screws up a game here and there but when the meltdowns occur in the playoffs as they have the last 3 years, fans will lose faith.

It seems that most of us now are happy when he plays well but in the back of our mind we just know it's a matter of time till he lets us down which thus results in the attitude many if not most canucks fans have when it comes to Lu.

How do you know? Can you see the future?

I am making observations based on 6 years of Luongos play here and am apparently crazy, but you can somehow make blind predictions about Schneiders future and somehow this not only balances things out, but proves you right somehow? LOL

let me do this again...

Whether ppl want to believe it or not, just based on his interviews, he has improved on the way he does things. i also like to think that last year was a huge learning experience.

take this for what its worth. All the previous years, Luongo coming to a huge hockey market has been an adjustment for him. And that is why i think last year was great for him, winning or losing. He can learn from it.

All the playoff runs before last year were not great for him. But lets be fair, it wasn't great for the team anyways. Due to some unlucky circumstances.

Anaheim, caught off guard

chicago did not come up big. Twice...

But then all of a sudden he made it to the finals.

I hope this pattern is "learned" as well

What a show we have here.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, we won tonight and I really enjoyed the game. Anaheim gave us a handful and we came back swinging and took it from them.

KILLER move by Lappy in the SO!

Not sure if we can cap another Presidents Trophy but there's a good chance we'll cap the West.

Helluva run here the last while without some of our better players.

If our goaltending stays solid this post season I love our odds.

and FTR I am neither a "Luongo hater" or "Schneider lover" or "insert infantile high school designation here"

I call it like I see it.

goodnight

He is inconsistent. period.

What I do not understand is why some of the fans of this team see fit to demonize ANYONE who dares stand up and speak the obvious.

I swear, there are trolls in this forum paid to disrupt any thread which slightly criticize Luongo in any way. It's pathetic. If the guy plays like shat, we should all be able to admit it.. after all HE DID TONIGHT !!!!!

He admitted he didn't play well, yet the fktards are out in full force propping him up like he's Henrik Lundqvists b!tch. :rolleyes:

Luongo is a great goaltender. Nobody doubts it.

Having said that, he's been here for 6 years now, and recently signed a deal for $64 MILLION DOLLARS

The team prodded into the stanley cup final last year only to have him completely dissolve under pressure in Boston.

0-3, 8.05 GAA, 0.773 Save percentage. *Pulled in Games 4 and 6

That, plus his historic meltdowns vs. Chicago in recent years, PLUS the fact he has a tendency to allow goals in the last minutes of games/periods (OLYMPICS ANYONE?) = why fans were cheering for Schneider tonight....

'Cause the kid GETS SHAT DONE.

GO CANUCKS!!!

What a show we have here.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, we won tonight and I really enjoyed the game. Anaheim gave us a handful and we came back swinging and took it from them.

KILLER move by Lappy in the SO!

Not sure if we can cap another Presidents Trophy but there's a good chance we'll cap the West.

Helluva run here the last while without some of our better players.

If our goaltending stays solid this post season I love our odds.

and FTR I am neither a "Luongo hater" or "Schneider lover" or "insert infantile high school designation here"

I call it like I see it.

goodnight

Archived