The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

It's embarrassing being a Canucks fan. And we booed the US anthem last night? Gimme a break!!

Here's a stat for ya......

Canucks are third in the league in gaa.

Canucks are 25th in the league in saa.

Maybe we should boo the D, or the back check? Ya, let's boo Bieksa right off the ice next time he has an off game - lord knows he's had a few of late. Why don't we even consider it?

We are losers. In every sense.

Interesting point that was made on the broadcast last night.

If Loungo got a shut-out or if the Canucks had just won game 7 of the SCF last year, he would have won Playoff MVP.

Vancouver fans have to blame someone, so they blamed Luongo and are still blaming him...

I disagree, I think the Canucks play more defensive minded as they feel they need to help the kid out more than they do with Luongo in net. Bottom line is, we need to score in order to win the Stanley Cup.

Ray Ferrarro is saying Gragnani really sucked last night and he should have been benched.

Sometimes the goalies get turned over for a team wake up call or momentum change.

Kesler was a -3 and really needs a change of scenery.

Vancouver. The only fanbase that's so angst ridden that we complain about a win.

The media stokes these fires, don't be surprised the fans react to them.

Clean sheet after two games and it's a new season. So let's aim for 16 wins, and less to no injuries in the playoffs.

I just want to prove all the haters wrong and see a cup banner at Roger's Arena.

Canucks have been giving up a lot of shots to every team the past month...

Luongo let in 4? No...he let in 1, the other 3 no goalie would have stopped - they were caused by either great play by the Ducks and/or poor play by the Canucks.

Bob Mackenzie - easily the most respectable NHL analyst in the business - called Canucks fans the most melodramatic in the league and Vancouver the most melodramatic city in Canada. He went off about how good Roberto has been playing, how we've been first in the league for the last two regular seasons with him as starter, how he probably would have won the playoff MVP had we won game 7, and how it's idiotic to be booing a guy off the ice for one bad goal and three defensive breakdowns.

After the game tonight, even Schneider called out the fans saying that crap is getting old and is completely uncalled for given all Luongo has done for this city and team over the last few years, taking them from a non-playoff club to a contender with rise of the Sedins and Kesler of course.

Some fans need to grow up and stop acting so uneducated and idiotic because quite frankly it's embarresing and reflecting poorly on this fan base and team who really don't deserve the repupation they're getting.

I'm not much of a Luongo fan, but when he's on, I know he can be one of the best goalies in the world.......thats said, the first three goals were goals I would expect a Jr goalie to stop. Not a chance Schneider lets in any of those three. All three through the five hole, all three fundemental mistakes by Luongo, and his body language after all backs that up. He knew, well, they were weak goals.

Are you seriously comparing booing Reimer and Gustavsson to booing Luongo?

Those two sieves in Toronto are not NHL-calibre starters and they are often rightly booed - because they suck ass. Roberto Luongo is a world-class talent and an elite NHL starter who had let in only one bad goal the whole night, and he gets booed. Considering the run he was on previously, the booing was full retard on the fans' part.

This is not the media taking a jab at Vancouver - this is Vancouver screwing up big time and an intelligent analyst telling it like it is.

Classless move by the fans to boo? Yes.

Did he deserved to get pulled? Yes

Did the fans throw support behind Schneids? Yes

Did the team rally and win? Yes

So does anyone really care how Luongo feels after storming to the bench and sulking for the third? HELL NO! Canucks for the win.

As much as I love Schneids, this was classless and showed the rest of the league what they already know. Our fans will support the one who wins regardless of our record. How many teams out there would give their left leg for Lou? My buddy who I used to be in the Navy with here in Dallas is a HUGE Leafs fan and tells me all the time how much he would love to have him on the Laffs. He gives me a hard time when I go on Facebook and complain about a bad game or whatever. He would love to have the problems we have. He sees us as the most spoiled fan base in the league and does not feel sorry for our so called problems one bit. And I cannot say I blame him. We are lucky to have two top tier netminders. Spoiled actually.

Eff you OP. I was at the game and was def cheering when Lou got pulled. We all paid money for our tix and can cheer or yell if we want. Lou is a plug. He played bad and I'm glad Rogers arena let him know. This province has grown tired of his poor play and we all know Cory is the better tender. We won't win the cup with Lou and Vancouver fans have come to realize this. I'd bench Lou starting thurs..

You can say he's done alot for the city but I don't see a cup ring on hos finger.., only a riot which he indirectly caused with his brilliant play during the most important series of his life..

Go schnieds!!! Nucks for the cup!!

Eff you OP. I was at the game and was def cheering when Lou got pulled. We all paid money for our tix and can cheer or yell if we want. Lou is a plug. He played bad and I'm glad Rogers arena let him know. This province has grown tired of his poor play and we all know Cory is the better tender. We won't win the cup with Lou and Vancouver fans have come to realize this. I'd bench Lou starting thurs..

You can say he's done alot for the city but I don't see a cup ring on hos finger.., only a riot which he indirectly caused with his brilliant play during the most important series of his life..

Go schnieds!!! Nucks for the cup!!

Lol I know.. That riot thing was more of a joke. But I def don't support Lou and haven't all year. I'm tired of his playoff meltdowns.. Also the entire crowd was cheering.. Not jus a few idiots like some have posted. Cheering for schnieds more then Lou getting pulled. Tsn can go to he ll

.tho. To say we don't deserve a cup is jus retarded. If Lou wins the cup I'll be the first to say I was wrong but I truly think he will be on the bench this spring or on the golf course

Archived