The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

I am a Canucks fan. The team is excellent, once again making a run for the President's Trophy and eventually the Stanley Cup.

The entire team.

Luongo played somewhat poorly, but so did the players in front of him.

However as bad as they played, nothing excuses the "fan" reaction to Luongo's exit. Nothing.

The fact that those LOSERS cheered Luongo off the ice shows the problem with the Canuck fanbase. Yeah, maybe Roberto might be done, maybe not.

Only one goalie outperformed him last year. One.

These pieces of ... who cheered him off the ice aren't hockey fans. They should be ashamed. They proved by their actions that they know little about the game.

I can understand cheering when a scumbag like Chara gets a puck to the face in Montreal. He nearly killed Pacioretty!

But cheering a goalie off the ice? A goalie who brought Vancouver to game 7? A goalie who was hung to dry?

To those who cheered:

Logical fallacy. Says it's a team game . Then uses a team accomplishment as a means to see who the best individual is.

Both sides of this argument are retarded. We have "IT'S A TEAM GAME, LUONGO BROUGHT US TO GAME SEVEN!!" and "LUONGO SUCKS AND THE TEAM WINS DESPITE HIM."

Exactly. Fans are not stupid, they know the difference between soft goal and a goal that he has no chance on.

The first one scored on him tonight was ugly.

U think the reaction tonight is bad? Wait until he puts up some more performances like he did in Boston and you will know how "bad" the fans can be towards this guy....

ARE YOU SERIOUS KID?

YOU'D RATHER HAVE ANOTHER TEAM WIN THE CUP?

You can say what you want about these boo's but they come from a want to win. Fans want their team to win, you don't it seems.

YOU ARE NOT A REAL FAN OF THE CANUCKS. YOU ARE A LUONGO FAN, THAT'S IT.

I wouldn't call the fans who booed Lu classless, maybe just clueless.

That being said, they pay money to enter the arena to be entertained. I wouldn't be happy if I had paid $300 to go to a rare game and they kept Luongo in after 4 goals, 2 of which I thought he was very weak on. I want to be entertained, and I want to see my team win--and the best way to accomplish that goal tonight seemed to be putting in Schneider.

Luongo is a great goalie. He makes some spectacular saves... but often messes up trying to save shots that seem easy.

Schneider won't always make those spectacular, highlight reel saves, but he makes the regular ones and the occasional big save--and that, a solid workhorse, seems like a much better foundation to play a game on than the sometimes-superstar, sometimes-goat Luongo.

You have very little writing skill, Bossy.

If you knew anything about grammar, at all, it would go something like this.

You have no reading ability ....or You have very little ability to comprehend my statement.

One comprehends ideas not text.

I'm trying to help you. You need it. Let's say it together.

I'm Bossy, and I am simple. But that's okay.

It's like nobody ever saw Major League.

When Eddie Harris was pulled with the bases loaded, and they brought in Wild thing Vaughan, the fans exploded. Not because they hate harris, just Vaughan is so damn popular.

People love Cory, it feels good to cheer for him, he's got that manner that you enjoy seeing him suceed

I wouldn't call the fans who booed Lu classless, maybe just clueless.

That being said, they pay money to enter the arena to be entertained. I wouldn't be happy if I had paid $300 to go to a rare game and they kept Luongo in after 4 goals, 2 of which I thought he was very weak on. I want to be entertained, and I want to see my team win--and the best way to accomplish that goal tonight seemed to be putting in Schneider.

Luongo is a great goalie. He makes some spectacular saves... but often messes up trying to save shots that seem easy.

Schneider won't always make those spectacular, highlight reel saves, but he makes the regular ones and the occasional big save--and that, a solid workhorse, seems like a much better foundation to play a game on than the sometimes-superstar, sometimes-goat Luongo.

I agree with the decision to put Schneider in- the team was playing like pooh and Luongo wasn't great either.

It's disgusting to see how quickly fans turn though. I don't care how badly he plays in one game; he could have let in 10 goals tonight. It still doesn't make it right to "boo" him. Remember what he's done for this team in the past 6 years.

Archived