Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
476 replies to this topic

#151 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

It's honestly getting to the point that I'd rather see Luongo win the Stanley Cup with a different team than see Schneider win the Stanley Cup in Vancouver.
Posted Image

Believe in bLUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#152 Sixteen W's

Sixteen W's

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Prime Minister?

Vacuum cleaner? Ha ha.
Posted Image

#153 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

I wanna see a one on one CDC forum thread cage match.

canuck_trevor16 vs. Schneids31

LOL, CDC is so funny...i guess we know what all the discussions are gonna be about for the rest of the season, B)

#154 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,770 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

Alcohol + stupidity + vocal chords has never been a good combination.

Posted Image

#155 NikiShiz

NikiShiz

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,177 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

Well said McKenzie!!!

This is really going to stoke the Luongo to Toronto rumors,you just wait.

I wouldn't trade Luongo for the ENTIRE Maple Leafs team.
Posted Image
NikiShiz

#156 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

I am a Canucks fan. The team is excellent, once again making a run for the President's Trophy and eventually the Stanley Cup.

The entire team.

Luongo played somewhat poorly, but so did the players in front of him.

However as bad as they played, nothing excuses the "fan" reaction to Luongo's exit. Nothing.

The fact that those LOSERS cheered Luongo off the ice shows the problem with the Canuck fanbase. Yeah, maybe Roberto might be done, maybe not.

Only one goalie outperformed him last year. One.

These pieces of ...who cheered him off the ice aren't hockey fans. They should be ashamed. They proved by their actions that they know little about the game.

I can understand cheering when a scumbag like Chara gets a puck to the face in Montreal. He nearly killed Pacioretty!

But cheering a goalie off the ice? A goalie who brought Vancouver to game 7? A goalie who was hung to dry?

To those who cheered:

Edited by hockeyville88, 04 April 2012 - 12:17 AM.
Swearing. Please review the forum rules.

Posted Image

#157 Kent.S

Kent.S

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

Well CDC represents about 0.075% of Canucks fans, and the fans at Rogers arena represent about 0.009% of Canucks fans.

So as you see, to say that most fans don't deserve one based on the fans on here or in Rogers Arena is in fact a generalization.

I agree it's a small sample size but you can get a good estimation of what the fan base is like
After years of following a team, reading blogs, seeing replies, listening in to phone calls on team 1040, Riots, ect....

I agree their are people out there that have been loyal and non disrespectful, but in my own opinion I have to say we have one of the largest but also one of the worst fanbase.

#158 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

It's honestly getting to the point that I'd rather see Luongo win the Stanley Cup with a different team than see Schneider win the Stanley Cup in Vancouver.

ARE YOU SERIOUS KID?

YOU'D RATHER HAVE ANOTHER TEAM WIN THE CUP?

You can say what you want about these boo's but they come from a want to win. Fans want their team to win, you don't it seems.

YOU ARE NOT A REAL FAN OF THE CANUCKS. YOU ARE A LUONGO FAN, THAT'S IT.

#159 CookieCrumbs

CookieCrumbs

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

I thought it was pathetic on the "fans" part. Great way to set the mood going into the Playoffs.

#160 Puckmonk3y

Puckmonk3y

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

What the hell does that even mean? So you want Lu traded but you don't want Schneider to win a cup for Vancouver?
Posted Image
sig credit to Canazzy

#161 stawns

stawns

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,321 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

I actually didn't hear boos for lu, but I guess they must have been there. I only heard cheers for Schneids, which he's earned in spades

#162 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

I am a Canucks fan. The team is excellent, once again making a run for the President's Trophy and eventually the Stanley Cup.

The entire team.

Luongo played somewhat poorly, but so did the players in front of him.

However as bad as they played, nothing excuses the "fan" reaction to Luongo's exit. Nothing.

The fact that those LOSERS cheered Luongo off the ice shows the problem with the Canuck fanbase. Yeah, maybe Roberto might be done, maybe not.

Only one goalie outperformed him last year. One.

These pieces of ... who cheered him off the ice aren't hockey fans. They should be ashamed. They proved by their actions that they know little about the game.

I can understand cheering when a scumbag like Chara gets a puck to the face in Montreal. He nearly killed Pacioretty!

But cheering a goalie off the ice? A goalie who brought Vancouver to game 7? A goalie who was hung to dry?

To those who cheered:

Logical fallacy. Says it's a team game . Then uses a team accomplishment as a means to see who the best individual is.

Both sides of this argument are retarded. We have "IT'S A TEAM GAME, LUONGO BROUGHT US TO GAME SEVEN!!" and "LUONGO SUCKS AND THE TEAM WINS DESPITE HIM."

#163 Understand

Understand

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

Meh. Luo playing like crap, cant blame the fans.

Exactly. Fans are not stupid, they know the difference between soft goal and a goal that he has no chance on.
The first one scored on him tonight was ugly.
U think the reaction tonight is bad? Wait until he puts up some more performances like he did in Boston and you will know how "bad" the fans can be towards this guy....

#164 Pride

Pride

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

I was there and it was just a disgusting display by the majority of the crowd. Bunch of morons.

Couple idiots also booed the US anthem

#165 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

Logical fallacy. Says it's a team game . Then uses a team accomplishment as a means to see who the best individual is.

Both sides of this argument are retarded. We have "IT'S A TEAM GAME, LUONGO BROUGHT US TO GAME SEVEN!!" and "LUONGO SUCKS AND THE TEAM WINS DESPITE HIM."

How's that troglodyte?

Where did I say Luongo sucks? I said maybe he's done. Would you not be done after being treated like crap by a bunch of self serving fans? No, because you're a fool.

Hockey is a team game you simple chucklehead. Are you really this stupid or are you putting me on? Please tell me your putting me on. Otherwise someone with your mental "capacity" is liable to kill themselves with a plastic bag.
Posted Image

#166 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,657 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Exactly. Fans are not stupid, they know the difference between soft goal and a goal that he has no chance on.
The first one scored on him tonight was ugly.
U think the reaction tonight is bad? Wait until he puts up some more performances like he did in Boston and you will know how "bad" the fans can be towards this guy....

wow you not a fan at all...go away! you wrong so please cheer for a new team

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

WIN THE CUP FOR SALO CAMPAIGN

#167 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUS KID?

YOU'D RATHER HAVE ANOTHER TEAM WIN THE CUP?

You can say what you want about these boo's but they come from a want to win. Fans want their team to win, you don't it seems.

YOU ARE NOT A REAL FAN OF THE CANUCKS. YOU ARE A LUONGO FAN, THAT'S IT.

It's the fact that the majority of the "fans" don't ever deserve to see the team win the Cup.
Posted Image

#168 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

Ryan Miller went 20/25 tonight for a .800 S% and his team won in OT. Do you think the fans in Buffalo are flipping s*** over who gets the start in the playoffs Miller or Enroth?
Posted Image

#169 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

You have zero reading comprehension. What can I expect from idiots though?

You have very little writing skill, Bossy.

If you knew anything about grammar, at all, it would go something like this.

You have no reading ability ....or You have very little ability to comprehend my statement.

One comprehends ideas not text.

I'm trying to help you. You need it. Let's say it together.

I'm Bossy, and I am simple. But that's okay.
Posted Image

#170 cool story bro

cool story bro

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

I wouldn't call the fans who booed Lu classless, maybe just clueless.

That being said, they pay money to enter the arena to be entertained. I wouldn't be happy if I had paid $300 to go to a rare game and they kept Luongo in after 4 goals, 2 of which I thought he was very weak on. I want to be entertained, and I want to see my team win--and the best way to accomplish that goal tonight seemed to be putting in Schneider.

Luongo is a great goalie. He makes some spectacular saves... but often messes up trying to save shots that seem easy.
Schneider won't always make those spectacular, highlight reel saves, but he makes the regular ones and the occasional big save--and that, a solid workhorse, seems like a much better foundation to play a game on than the sometimes-superstar, sometimes-goat Luongo.
Posted Image

#171 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Mike Smith got a 54 shot shutout tonight. MUST be better than Luongo.
Posted Image

#172 wai_lai416

wai_lai416

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

lol Schneider even saying it's getting old.. obviously he ain't fond of the fans trashing Luongo.. he can just imagine himself getting booed to hell here one day.. the fans behavior towards the player.. does anyone even want to play here?

#173 cool story bro

cool story bro

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

You have very little writing skill, Bossy.

If you knew anything about grammar, at all, it would go something like this.

You have no reading ability ....or You have very little ability to comprehend my statement.

One comprehends ideas not text.

I'm trying to help you. You need it. Let's say it together.

I'm Bossy, and I am simple. But that's okay.

If I was you and I looked in the mirror, I'd be upset too. There are groups for people like you though. There free too.

You'll make it.

I didn't even read what Bossy said and have no idea what you guys started arguing about, but come on. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Also, your comments are extremely condescending and seem more like ad hominem attacks than debating Bossy's actual content.

Edited by debluvscanucks, 04 April 2012 - 06:56 AM.

Posted Image

#174 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

lol Schneider even saying it's getting old.. obviously he ain't fond of the fans trashing Luongo.. he can just imagine himself getting booed to hell here one day.. the fans behavior towards the player.. does anyone even want to play here?

I just watched that same interview with Schneider on TSN.

I remember a few years ago Vancouver was a hotspot for FA's to look. Now after the fans there treating Luongo like Cannon fodder for the past 3 years, I honestly can't see WHY ANY FA would want to play for the Canucks.
Posted Image

#175 Gady

Gady

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

It's like nobody ever saw Major League.

When Eddie Harris was pulled with the bases loaded, and they brought in Wild thing Vaughan, the fans exploded. Not because they hate harris, just Vaughan is so damn popular.

People love Cory, it feels good to cheer for him, he's got that manner that you enjoy seeing him suceed

then how would you explain booing?
Love your enemies - it will drive them crazy ...

#176 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:17 AM

I wouldn't call the fans who booed Lu classless, maybe just clueless.

That being said, they pay money to enter the arena to be entertained. I wouldn't be happy if I had paid $300 to go to a rare game and they kept Luongo in after 4 goals, 2 of which I thought he was very weak on. I want to be entertained, and I want to see my team win--and the best way to accomplish that goal tonight seemed to be putting in Schneider.

Luongo is a great goalie. He makes some spectacular saves... but often messes up trying to save shots that seem easy.
Schneider won't always make those spectacular, highlight reel saves, but he makes the regular ones and the occasional big save--and that, a solid workhorse, seems like a much better foundation to play a game on than the sometimes-superstar, sometimes-goat Luongo.

Paid to be entertained? Go to a Nickelback concert.

Edited by Canuck-a-nuck, 04 April 2012 - 12:20 AM.

Posted Image

#177 RockNroLLa.

RockNroLLa.

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

I wanna see a one on one CDC forum thread cage match.

canuck_trevor16 vs. Schneids31

LOL, CDC is so funny...i guess we know what all the discussions are gonna be about for the rest of the season, B)

LOL! It would be like King kong vs Godzilla lol epic...personally I would put my bet on Schneids31 he seems to take on a lot more ppl where as canuck_trevor16 relies on backup!

#178 nux4lyfe

nux4lyfe

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,219 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

Posted Image

13zpnd4.jpg

Thank You Twilight Sparkle for the dope sig!

#179 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,703 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#180 canucks1692

canucks1692

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

I agree with the decision to put Schneider in- the team was playing like pooh and Luongo wasn't great either.

It's disgusting to see how quickly fans turn though. I don't care how badly he plays in one game; he could have let in 10 goals tonight. It still doesn't make it right to "boo" him. Remember what he's done for this team in the past 6 years.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.