The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

They were simply cheering on schneider because he is more then capable of replacing Lou in a game where Lou wasnt sharp. I am tired of people always blaming the D for goals. Last line of D is goalie, other ELITE goalies can,have and do stop goals where the D screws up. I blame 1 goal right out on LOU, and the other 3 goals,Elite goalies do tend to save from time to time. he coulda stoped 2 of the 3 other goals. Classles fans, This was the most noise I heard from them in over a month, they are much to classy to cheer,boo or make a peep. Its like watching the ballet in there, cheers to the fans for a little emotion.

Luongo has had a solid year in net. He lets in a couple of goals because his D-men are not doing their jobs properly. Coming into this game this team is at the top of the Western conference, and second in the league standings. The fans treat him like this?!? Absolutely pathetic, I agree with the OP, this city does not deserve a cup. I love the players, but the fans are truly classless.

Yea, so true. You guys who call yourself 'fans' and hop on the bandwagon when Lu is doing good, then bash him and jump off when he gets pulled - you guys don't deserve sh!t and aren't true fans.

A true fan is with the team no matter what happens, and it includes agreeing with what our management/organization does, and guess what? It believes in Lu and he is our #1 goalie and always will be. Sure Schneid's is good, but no need to Fuken... act like moron 'fans' and support them when they only do good, and it's not just for Lu, it's for anyone and everyone: Edler, Bieksa, Gragnani, Henrik, Daniel, Kesler, Burrows...

.......; go 'cheer' for another team - no need for ...'fans' like you guys...we want true fans cheering when we win the Cup who were with the team the whole way and didn't judge anything. Have a nice day, and shame on stupid 'fans' like tonight who boo'd Lu off; it's his b-day for God damn sakes to make matters even worse, has been stellar for us this whole year, and like OP said, we true fans and team deserve to see the Cup raised here, not you fake fans.

:picard: on you 'fans'

classless is right.best goaltender to ever suit up as a nuck.HUNG OUT TO DRY then spoiled classless fans boo the guy that backstopped this team to a scf, presidents trophy and then this season is tied for top spot in the league.

fans like this give the media fuel for the negativity that seems to haunt this team regardless of how good they are.

pretty sad.

So the city dont deserve a cup after a multi millionaire is booed off the ice after 2-3 bad goals?? cry me a river ..

So many ultra sensitive fans here who feel they need to defend every player no matter what.

This isnt the 1st time Luongo got jeered/booed on home ice, he knows the deal, whatever he does in the regular season means nothing, It's all about the playoffs for him.

classless is right.best goaltender to ever suit up as a nuck.HUNG OUT TO DRY then spoiled classless fans boo the guy that backstopped this team to a scf, presidents trophy and then this season is tied for top spot in the league.

fans like this give the media fuel for the negativity that seems to haunt this team regardless of how good they are.

pretty sad.

Archived