The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

20 Wins For Shneids

deized_kanuck604

Congrats to the Schneiderman, well on his way to becoming the best young or old Goaltender ever to play the game. Oops he already is! Career average so far is.928 and rapidly rising . Tuuka Rask second. Dominic Hasek third. Dya think we should sign him?

Congrats to the Schneiderman, well on his way to becoming the best young or old Goaltender ever to play the game. Oops he already is! Career average so far is.928 and rapidly rising . Tuuka Rask second. Dominic Hasek third. Dya think we should sign him?

The way schneider plays goal is something that very few goalies do. his style of being able to fall backwards while doing the splits sets him about from many goalies who, like luongo, cant or won't do the splits so they fall forward which makes it near impossible to stop a second or 3rd chance.

i am a luongo fan always have been. never thought i would say there is a better goalie than him, but comparing the two, if i had to choose one goalie to put in the net i would be choosing schneider. still like luongo more than schneider just you can't find any faults with schneider.. he's just be unreal.

Archived