The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 5-4 Dux.

Jaimito

Defensive coverage was a mess until Schneids came in. It's unbelievable how badly they played in front of Lu. The frist goal Lu should have had but the other ones were just pathetic D work.

Boys stepped up and got the win.

Henrik had a strong game, as did Burrows, Lapierre, and Higgins.

Gragnani really needs to work on his defensive game, wow he had

a bad night, Kesler had an off night as well.

I was kind of worried when we were down 4 - 2, but was glad we made

a come back.

go nucks go :towel::frantic::towel:

Late-season sloppily-played game. At first I thought Hiller was going to be hard to beat, but after the Canucks tied it I figured it was going to be that kind of game. Henrik Sedin's deke along the board and backhand pass to Burrows for the goal was an early highlight. Also a real beauty by Corey Perry on the PP for the Ducks. I was certain after the first the Canucks would tighten up, but instead they gave up 2 on goals Roberto Luongo was hung out to dry on. But queue the comeback! I guess they decided they still wanted a shot at the President's trophy. Entertaining game. Not long till the playoffs!

Schneider didn't have much work once he came in but I remember him making at least 2 great stops, he was also able to stop a shooter in the shootout unlike Jonas Hiller who looked just brutal this game. Like I said Luo supporters and Schneider supporters alike can come together over the fact that we are glad Hiller is not our #1.

Archived