The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 5-4 Dux.

Jaimito

And what about the other two that were scored on Luongo? Neither of those could have been stopped by anyone I suppose?

I also suppose you think Luongo should have stayed the whole game? If the coach wasnt so mentally deficient he would have chosen Schneider to start this game. But being the ignoramus he is, he has to learn the hard way. It seems there's plenty of CDCers who also do.

My, we sure have a lot of unrealistically optimistic people here about the Canucks chances. This is the Ducks we are talking about, and the Canucks ALWAYS suck against them. Every f-king time. The winning streak ends tommorrow. Its a guaranteed loss. Mark these words. The Canucks are no match for the sheer power and intensity of the Ducks. lol.The Ducks completely dominate them every time and there's nothing the Canucks can do about it. They are helpless against them. Its like exposing superman to kryptonite. Who here wants to bet 100$ the Canucks lose tommorrow?

Must be using Luongo math.

Blues are 2 behind with 2 to play. If we win 1 game and the Blues win their remaining 2 we would be tied in points and the Blues have more ROW and would defeat us.

You must think Lou is MVP too im guessing even though on a potential Presidents trophy team a goalie who is midpack on an elite team whose numbers are miles worse than the "Backup", and we have a player leading the league in assists and is 8th in league scoring hasn't had a better season.

Archived