Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Pgt Nux 5-4 Dux.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
168 replies to this topic

#151 CaNuCk_in_NzL

CaNuCk_in_NzL

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

Is there a 5 hole coach?? cause Luongo needs one badly. I have never seen a goaltender let in so many goals through his 5 hole more than him.. and thats counting Cloutier.

It doesnt matter if its tipped, re-directed, the puck will always find his 5 hole for some reason. Im sure he knows this but i dont see any improvements. Its actually getting kinda worrisome..

Posted Image

I did notice that the five hole goals he seems to go down but on the way down he lifts his stick. I am sure the goal coaches notice this too and he will get it sorted by the playoffs.
Posted Image

#152 roland

roland

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

AV made a good shootout lineup for once. Sick of seeing Raymond getting so many attempts.

#153 Dildo Faggins

Dildo Faggins

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Awesome SO goal by Lapierre. Holy crap. This guy has hidden talents. lol. Lots of good effort from a number of players tonight, Higgins, Burrows, Henrik, Schneider, and Lapierre all deserve big credit. Very impressed and pleased with the win. I may be hard on the team sometimes but when they pull off a win like this against a team I hate so much, and give a good effort, I'm not stingy in giving out credit. If there's one team I really savour wins against, its those f-ing Ducks. I hate them with a passion and it drives me crazy when the Canucks lose to them.

Edited by Heli_Kopitar, 04 April 2012 - 02:31 AM.

#154 Tm085

Tm085

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

Not counting this game, the Canucks lost 2 out of 3 games this season to the Ducks, and Schneider was in goal for the only win. So who does our super genius coach decide to start in net tonight? Luongo of course. Does this guy ever f-ing learn? Luongo always sucks against this team. AV almost cost the game because of this. If Schneider was in net the whole game, I bet it wouldnt have even gone to a SO. The Canucks probably could have won by something like 4-2.

and the 2 in that 4-2 would of been those 2 point blank one-timers that no goalie is stopping yet Luongo is getting shat all over for

Edited by Tm085, 04 April 2012 - 02:50 AM.

#155 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,961 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

BURR--EDDIE--LAPPY...DE-SCHNEID...FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great job boys....way to finish off a great comeback proppa!!

#156 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

Oh my god! The Sportsnet guys are pathetic...

Apparently the Canucks are in "absolute turmoil" because we have a goalie controversy and our powrplay has gone dry. Forget the fact that we're tied for first in the league though.

If we're in turmoil, I wonder what word you would use to describe the Leafs. I don't even think I could come up with one.

They have to keep pace with TSN and CBC it is all about ratings. Any kind of controversy with the Canucks is a good thing for them.

#157 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

9 shots Schneids faced, 9, he did do good damage control. Once again, even though Lou let in a softy, he gets raked over the coals. Gotta feel for the guy, it was really a nothing game. Good job on our team, our Captain in particular, for gutting it out in the comeback.

50 wins is nice though. Back to Back 50 wins.

I gotta say, I wasn't feeling it for our team, it felt like they were coasting but the way they picked up their play after Danny went down and their statement games against the top teams this year has me getting that good vibe feeling back.

#158 NikiShiz

NikiShiz

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,176 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

Does anyone know if Schneids got an S/O for this game? sorry for bumping this thread
Posted Image
NikiShiz

#159 blooditsinyoutobleed

blooditsinyoutobleed

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

cory was discussing strategies with lui before the shootout. nice to see them working well together.

luo: just go down on ur stomach and flop like a dead fish is what I would do
shniederman: that must be hard to do. I couldn't even imagine doing that
luo: it's really easy. I do it with my eyes closed
schniederman: ok I'll try but with my shnider sense I would probably make that save even with my eyes closed.
Luo: noob..

#160 Buckeye Fruit

Buckeye Fruit

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

M.A.G OUT!
Ballard IN!
<p>Posted Image GO FALCONS!

#161 Dildo Faggins

Dildo Faggins

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

and the 2 in that 4-2 would of been those 2 point blank one-timers that no goalie is stopping yet Luongo is getting shat all over for

And what about the other two that were scored on Luongo? Neither of those could have been stopped by anyone I suppose?
I also suppose you think Luongo should have stayed the whole game? If the coach wasnt so mentally deficient he would have chosen Schneider to start this game. But being the ignoramus he is, he has to learn the hard way. It seems there's plenty of CDCers who also do.

#162 Tm085

Tm085

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

And what about the other two that were scored on Luongo? Neither of those could have been stopped by anyone I suppose?
I also suppose you think Luongo should have stayed the whole game? If the coach wasnt so mentally deficient he would have chosen Schneider to start this game. But being the ignoramus he is, he has to learn the hard way. It seems there's plenty of CDCers who also do.

first one was a softie, 2nd one Corey Perry can do that to any goalie in the NHL

#163 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,961 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

My, we sure have a lot of unrealistically optimistic people here about the Canucks chances. This is the Ducks we are talking about, and the Canucks ALWAYS suck against them. Every f-king time. The winning streak ends tommorrow. Its a guaranteed loss. Mark these words. The Canucks are no match for the sheer power and intensity of the Ducks. lol.The Ducks completely dominate them every time and there's nothing the Canucks can do about it. They are helpless against them. Its like exposing superman to kryptonite. Who here wants to bet 100$ the Canucks lose tommorrow?

and people should listen to you, why again?...cause you know what?

looks like you may be the ignoramous.

#164 Jaimito

Jaimito

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,910 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

with blues losing in shootout today, nux can clinch 1st in the west with just one win in the next 2 gms.

will need to win both to have a chance at 1st in nhl.
Posted Image

#165 fagin

fagin

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Rest Kesler. I want him fresh for the playoffs!

He's been doing nothing but rest all season so there's no more excuses for him.He better show up.

#166 Get real canuck fans

Get real canuck fans

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

with blues losing in shootout today, nux can clinch 1st in the west with just one win in the next 2 gms.

Must be using Luongo math.
Blues are 2 behind with 2 to play. If we win 1 game and the Blues win their remaining 2 we would be tied in points and the Blues have more ROW and would defeat us.
You must think Lou is MVP too im guessing even though on a potential Presidents trophy team a goalie who is midpack on an elite team whose numbers are miles worse than the "Backup", and we have a player leading the league in assists and is 8th in league scoring hasn't had a better season.

#167 iinatcc

iinatcc

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Or if Nux win one and Blues lose one in Reg. -> They are taking a Hungry Phoenix and Desperate Stars. So its possible.

#168 wesley

wesley

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

One win will not clinch the west. Need 3 points to clinch because STL holds the tie breaker.

#169 Tm085

Tm085

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

Must be using Luongo math.
Blues are 2 behind with 2 to play. If we win 1 game and the Blues win their remaining 2 we would be tied in points and the Blues have more ROW and would defeat us.
You must think Lou is MVP too im guessing even though on a potential Presidents trophy team a goalie who is midpack on an elite team whose numbers are miles worse than the "Backup", and we have a player leading the league in assists and is 8th in league scoring hasn't had a better season.

lol he's talking about us clinching first and you turn it into a rant about Luongo? you Lu-Bashers truly are a f--king embarrassment, go cheer for the Leafs they like whiners

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.