The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1-Year-Old Ore. Boy Drowns In Washing Machine

dudeone

One is way to young to do laundry. Normal houses have laundry rooms or at least closet doors that should be kept closed when machines are running and a toddler is in the house. Reading a magazine 30 feet away is acceptable only when the child is sleeping or in someone elses care. Obviously not to bright Tiffany. Total neglect, at best. What did she have the music blasting too? She should have heard a splash and thud? Todays parents are mostly incompetent.

Depends on the one year old. (Though the child in this story was 21 months old, almost 2 years old). I once had an 11 month old in my care who while I was getting something from the living room, approx, 10 feet away, built a staircase out of the kitchen drawers, climbed up them to the countertop and greeted me happily from his perch on the top of the fridge. Time elapsed was barely 30/45 seconds and he had never done it before, nobody was even aware that he knew how to do such a thing. So I do believe that the one year old in this story could have done exactly what the investigating detectives have concluded happened.

The child in question was 21 months old, not 12 months old as is clearly stated in the article posted in the first post. The laundry room in my house does not have doors on it and it is classified as a 'normal' house. Really, 30 feet is an unacceptable distance to be from your child unless they are asleep or in someone else's care........ Wow, you're rather sanctimonious about this, aren't you? However did you survive to adulthood as I'm sure your mother did not spend every waking moment of your childhood tethered to you by a 5 foot umbilical cord when nobody else was around to take care of you? Was she not too bright? Neglectful? Incompetent? I didn't think so......

Now the story just gets weirder. She walked around the house, not ran, then puts her hand in the tub, and feels him in there, leaves him underwater, and runs to the neighbour to get help to pull the boy out. All this with fake tears for the camera while reading from a script. Now theyre going back to utah. Hmm wonder if Utah has the death penalty.Huff post has now cut out the original part where she said she walked around the house.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1396952.html

Earlier she said she does laundry with the lid up. But no machines will spin with the lid up! First she says he would stand on a bin to reach the washer, now she says she has no idea how he could pull himself up to the washer Now theyre running home to utah, away from the crime scene. Way beyond fishy. Notice the script she reads from. He seems upset but she does'nt seem upset to me at all:

http://www.kctv5.com...g-machine-speak

Plus the child dies on the new moon of the spring equinox, Mar 23, a favourite time of child sacrifice to satan for his followers. Still believe in coincidences?

Now the story just gets weirder. She walked around the house, not ran, then puts her hand in the tub, and feels him in there, leaves him underwater, and runs to the neighbour to get help to pull the boy out. All this with fake tears for the camera while reading from a script. Now theyre going back to utah. Hmm wonder if Utah has the death penalty.Huff post has now cut out the original part where she said she walked around the house.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1396952.html

Earlier she said she does laundry with the lid up. But no machines will spin with the lid up! First she says he would stand on a bin to reach the washer, now she says she has no idea how he could pull himself up to the washer Now theyre running home to utah, away from the crime scene. Way beyond fishy. Notice the script she reads from. He seems upset but she does'nt seem upset to me at all:

http://www.kctv5.com...g-machine-speak

Plus the child dies on the new moon of the spring equinox, Mar 23, a favourite time of child sacrifice to satan for his followers. Still believe in coincidences?

Not to offend anyone but that does sound kind of weird to me.

I mean I have a top loading washing machine and when it's on it makes a noise loud enough to hear from 30 feet away easily with the doors open (only a negligent parent would lock a 2 year old in another room while they went to read). When you open a washing machine it automatically shuts off, something she probably should have heard and thought suspicious considering it wouldn't have buzzed to signal the load was done. Also I have never met a graceful 2 year old. It's not like he could have silently walked up to the washer and opened it quietly and silently jumped in it. You would imagine he would have at least made some noise as well as some splashing or kicking as he fell in. I just imagine if someone was 30 feet away "reading" something people usually do with little to no sound around she would have noticed any of that.

Maybe it's just me but that seems off to me.

Archived