The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Changing Quickly

BobbyLuoo

I feel that CDC is growing more and more into bandwagon type fans then real Canucks fans.

The fact that nobody has patience and expects Kass to come in and score like 30 goals after the deadline is funny..

When Luo has a bad game all of a sudden he needs to be traded, or we have no chance.

Even though if I remember correctly he took us to game 7 of the cup finals...I could be wrong..no?

Im feeling that alot of people on here ONLY watch and follow the Nucks, and have no idea what other teams are doing.

Players slump, Goalies have bad games. Thats why the game is played on ice and not on paper.

Anything can happen, everything pretty much does happen during the run of a season.

THATS why I love the Canucks regardless of what happens, because every other team is having similar problems, or worse. I think we're doing pretty damn good.

Should we have traded Cody away? Only time will tell, but its way too early to even begin speculation on that.

Should we trade Luongo instead of Schneids? No.. We shouldnt.

I havent been very active on these boards, but I promise you I read almost everything posted.

I'm going to try and make a bigger contribution and get involved in the talk from now on though.

What has grown are people that believe they are the "true fans"

Not saying one side here. Both "Cheerleaders" and "Haters" alike have extremist elitists that believe they are "true fans" and everyone else is bandwagon. This is far more irritating then some passionate fans debating and armchair GM-ing.

I feel that CDC is growing more and more into bandwagon type fans then real Canucks fans.

The fact that nobody has patience and expects Kass to come in and score like 30 goals after the deadline is funny..

When Luo has a bad game all of a sudden he needs to be traded, or we have no chance.

Even though if I remember correctly he took us to game 7 of the cup finals...I could be wrong..no?

Im feeling that alot of people on here ONLY watch and follow the Nucks, and have no idea what other teams are doing.

Players slump, Goalies have bad games. Thats why the game is played on ice and not on paper.

Anything can happen, everything pretty much does happen during the run of a season.

THATS why I love the Canucks regardless of what happens, because every other team is having similar problems, or worse. I think we're doing pretty damn good.

Should we have traded Cody away? Only time will tell, but its way too early to even begin speculation on that.

Should we trade Luongo instead of Schneids? No.. We shouldnt.

I havent been very active on these boards, but I promise you I read almost everything posted.

I'm going to try and make a bigger contribution and get involved in the talk from now on though.

I remember the night Trevor retired and I went off on a drunken tirade against a Lames fan on here in the GDT. I got banned for a year and it seemed that the CDC had changed even then. That is why I have so few posts for someone who joined 5 years ago. Sometimes the drama is just too much.

I remember the night Trevor retired and I went off on a drunken tirade against a Lames fan on here in the GDT. I got banned for a year and it seemed that the CDC had changed even then. That is why I have so few posts for someone who joined 5 years ago. Sometimes the drama is just too much.

Just like in many forums, you always have the idiots, internet police, and the know-it-alls, but I think there's a lot of good fans here, they just don't consistently post. I think you truly care about this team and it upsets you to have to read the numerous non-sense posts you see here.

One of my biggest frustrations with these boards are the one liner responses basically saying "you made a mistake here" even if somebody does make a little error in their post if they put thought into it they deserve a thoughtful response. I've seen this time and again and it often turns into 10 people all pointing out the same little mistake, sometimes posts are just stupid and it's fun to make fun of them, but often they are well thought out but no real discussion happens because people are busy making themselves feel good by putting someone down for missing a comma or spelling 'real' 'reel'.

Just like in many forums, you always have the idiots, internet police, and the know-it-alls, but I think there's a lot of good fans here, they just don't consistently post.  I think you truly care about this team and it upsets you to have to read the numerous non-sense posts you see here.

Archived