The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Changing Quickly

BobbyLuoo

Most popular sport in Canada with the most popular team in the province.

Leading their Conference and made a trip to the SCF's last year.

Of course,there are going to be a lot of new,younger,less educated fans.

Which lends itself to: What is wrong with that?

This is not motor racing or golf at the Master's.

It is Canada's game and most everyone is involved and has an opinion.

yeah..but at the end of the day..who really cares

it takes all kinds to make a world

Op if you think you can change that..well be my guest

we go through this every post season

CDC has to order like 400 new bandwagons just to keep up

welcome to Canuck nation..it is what it is...

real fans..new fans..wanna be fans..bandwagon fans..you can't stop it

let the post season almost begin!! :emot-parrot:

I note that you have only been on the board for a few months and have made few posts, does that mean I get to dismiss you as a yahoo and try to get you banned if you don't agree with me? I have been on this board for almost a decade, so by your logic I am more important and valuable than you are.

You did in fact come on here to start an argument, that was the entire purpose of creating this thread. Look at the title your used. You did not want to talk hockey... you simply wanted to inform people that you were better than they were.

Read my lips.

Bandwagon Fan

Anyone who claims they are a "fan" of a particular sports team, even though they had no prior support for/interest in the team until that team started winning. These types of fans only show playoff interest, have probably never watched a regular season game, don't own any type of team merchandise, nor would they buy any.

well when your team has no cups since they started expectations are bound to be high if you know your team has the ability to win but keep coming up short for years now. That's why there's a lot of bandwagoners around. If canucks can win a stanley cup anytime soon you will see a lot of them disappear but if they keep coming up short you'll see more of them everyday

I think anyone who hasn't lived through the Smythe division days has no right to complain. You didn't have to live through the humiliating Oiler shelacings week after week.

And Provost, I think you are taking it a bit over the top. Your posts are making you look like an ass by the context, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

well man, welcome to CDC. all you can do really is realize the trends here and ignore them...after a loss our D is garbage and lu needs to be gone...after a win(unless its 8-0 domination) someone played like crap and needs to be gone(most popular in this type of thread is mason raymond).

Just be one of the smart ones on here that writes decent posts and be a positive part of the canucks society. there are always idiots wherever you go, there not just on here, and theres nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

dont get involved with the stupidity its a waste of time, as they say "ya cant fix stupid". combat the idiots with some intelligence and well thought out researched posts.

Im not sure what prompts people who deem themselves to be "true fans" to lable others posters, ticket buyers and such as bandwagoners. It is meritorious to support your team in a thoughtful way, but if one does indeed remember the days when we were nowhere,then one must also acknowledge that those bandwagoners and " suits" and " texters" who sit at the game & never cheer enough and come on CDC and post thoughtless judgemental comments are part of the reason we have the riches we have now, because they buy tickets and merchandise.

Its natural to feel somewhat proprietorial when youve been a forever supporter, but forgive people for their youth, newness to hockey or whatever transgressions you feel theyve commited. You cant expect others to adhere to your personal standards, and they aren't worth the time.. There will always be bandwagoners and haters.

Read my lips.

Bandwagon Fan

Anyone who claims they are a "fan" of a particular sports team, even though they had no prior support for/interest in the team until that team started winning. These types of fans only show playoff interest, have probably never watched a regular season game, don't own any type of team merchandise, nor would they buy any.

Archived