The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Deserve The Stanley Cup

Spencer Drew

Every team has a worthy Masterton candidate, even those with no shot at the Cup, so obviously we are no more "deserving" of winning because of that.

Kesler the hardest working player in the league? I'm sure you would get a lot of argument there. Is he even harder working than Burrows? It wasn't Kesler with 180 foot back checks last night in a mean nothing game.

David Booth? It is yet to be proven he has a heart, let alone the heart of a Canuck.

I'm not even going to reply back to you, every one of you is negative towards this thread, and myself, and your all acting like the small percentage of fans the other teams fans claim to hate, and give the Canucks a bad name so good day.

I'm not even going to reply back to you, every one of you is negative towards this thread, and myself, and your all acting like the small percentage of fans the other teams fans claim to hate, and give the Canucks a bad name so good day.

Oh c'mon now, I'm just having a little fun at your expense.

-158 is a massive improvement, I'm showing a more kind, gentle, Canuck accepting side lately and it's paying off.

We should get together sometime, sure you can bring your coloring books that's cool man.

yeah and last year, boston DIDN'T deserve the cup and wow, they won it. canucks have been a deserving team for years now. they have a team chock full of depth, heart and talent. i want them to win so bad, but it all comes down to hard work and dedication

There is no other team in the NHL that deserves the Cup more, than the Vancouver Canucks...

• The classiest organization around

• The majority of Canucks fans are the best around

• The most sportsmanlike team

• Henrik and Daniel Sedin, where to start with these two prime examples of an NHL star player...

• Ryan Kesler, hardest working guy in the NHL, guys a workhorse

• Alexandre Burrows, clutch to boot, humble, and its unbelievable to think this guy wasn't drafted...

• Sami Salo, wouldn't hurt a fly

• Manny Malhotra, theres a reason this guy is nominated for the Masterton Trophy, his class and leadership show it all, and I too think he can redeem himself in this years playoffs

• Jannik Hansen, the danish army knife

• Kevin Bieksa, Dan Hamhuis, best shutdown tandem defensively in the NHL

• Roberto Luongo, mentally, I still think he can redeem himself this year in the playoffs

• The most recent additions, dating back to last year, Chris Higgins, Maxim Lapierre, David Booth, they all show the true heart of a Canuck

Each Canuck player plays such an important role on this winning Canucks team, we have guys stepping up all throughout.

These are just a few players of the Canucks squad out of many, many players. Anyone feel free to add the rest, I was just giving a taste of a winning team, but these guys truly deserve the Cup, and I'd love to see them hoist it this year... it was taken from us last year, this year is redemption...

GO CANUCKS!

There is no other team in the NHL that deserves the Cup more, than the Vancouver Canucks...

• The classiest organization around

• The majority of Canucks fans are the best around

• The most sportsmanlike team

• Henrik and Daniel Sedin, where to start with these two prime examples of an NHL star player...

• Ryan Kesler, hardest working guy in the NHL, guys a workhorse

• Alexandre Burrows, clutch to boot, humble, and its unbelievable to think this guy wasn't drafted...

• Sami Salo, wouldn't hurt a fly

• Manny Malhotra, theres a reason this guy is nominated for the Masterton Trophy, his class and leadership show it all, and I too think he can redeem himself in this years playoffs

• Jannik Hansen, the danish army knife

• Kevin Bieksa, Dan Hamhuis, best shutdown tandem defensively in the NHL

• Roberto Luongo, mentally, I still think he can redeem himself this year in the playoffs

• The most recent additions, dating back to last year, Chris Higgins, Maxim Lapierre, David Booth, they all show the true heart of a Canuck

Each Canuck player plays such an important role on this winning Canucks team, we have guys stepping up all throughout.

These are just a few players of the Canucks squad out of many, many players. Anyone feel free to add the rest, I was just giving a taste of a winning team, but these guys truly deserve the Cup, and I'd love to see them hoist it this year... it was taken from us last year, this year is redemption...

GO CANUCKS!

Archived