The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Only A Matter Of Time Before Players Don't Want To Sign In Vancouver.

doobie

Yeah,Gragnani sucked.

Kes and Booth were right behind him.

Luo carried this team for a few months this year.None of the others did.

With that said,I worked in a rendering plant with blood,guts and bones for years,shift work.

It was dangerous,filthy and lonely.

I would trade places for just two games with any of these $5 million players and all the years I worked there would be paid in full.

Two games or years in a gut plant at midnight shifts in a dangerous industrial job.

They boo me ? Who cares.Playing elite level hockey is really a joke compared to what most people do to pay the rent.

Ok,We get You are a Big Luongo fan,Your Avatar,signature and Defender of Him proofs it

But, Why slag Schneider, and act Jealous of His accomplishments?

(Why not just relish Luongo acheivements)?

Cory has played 9 less yrs than Luongo,so He cannot possibly have

2 gold Medals :)

He has Only played 2 Seasons

1) He too also has 1 SCF achievement

2) That guy knew what he was taking about. Luongo made $6,725,000 this year

3) I dont recall anyone saying Schneids was Better,BUT, Schneider has 20 wins, in less games played,Has Schneider ever been pulled? He gives his team a chance to win Every game he plays.Dont recall any of those goalies You mention being shell shocked that many times in SC playoffs

Schneider Is #2 in League for GAA

Schneider Is #4 in League for sv %

Luongo is # 21 in League for GAA

Luongo is #15 in League for save %

While Both play on the Leagues #1 Team and the #2 Highest scoring Team

No need to attack Schneider to Promote Luongo

Sound like a Luongo fan,before being a Canuck fan

Players won't sign in Vancouver because MG doesn't want to shell out big money. Players want money, and they will go to the team that shows them the most green. The players that usually are sticking around in Vancouver (for less coin) are the ones that have been brought up through our farm team and feel a sense of loyalty to the organization.

I don't disagree with MG not spending but that along with the fact that he brings in talent that AV has previously couched and he has previosuly been an agent for might be a bit worrying in the future.

Believe it or not how we and the media treat the players will come back to bite us in the ass soon enough. Absolutely disgusting display by our fans last night and and many other times this season, I was at the game when Lou and Cory split a shut out. Lou got drilled with a slap shot in the neck and had to leave the game, hardly anyone cheered when he got up of the ice and everyone went nuts when saw Cory come in.

Love this team, hate these fans.

Archived