Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucktican

[Gdt] - Canucks @ Flames - April 5, 2012

Boy I'm likin Grags. What a great play by him, u saw him call that play earlier on. I like it.

EDIT: And pooh on you Safeway, never got a score and win opportunity all season! I hope there all the time, How rude.

eagleeyedak, I agree what you're saying about Booth and Kesler.

Everybody's saying that they played together when they were young, but just because they played together doesn't mean that they work well together. It looks to me that they evolved over the years into power forwards that rush and don't pass much, and perhaps it's time to split them up.

Booth just had a nice rush up the ice, circled around, lost the puck, got it back and finally made a nice cross-ice pass to Gragnani who fanned on a shot 10 feet from the net, and Kipper made a glove save.

Everybody's saying that they played together when they were young, but just because they played together doesn't mean that they work well together. It looks to me that they evolved over the years into power forwards that rush and don't pass much, and perhaps it's time to split them up.

Booth just had a nice rush up the ice, circled around, lost the puck, got it back and finally made a nice cross-ice pass to Gragnani who fanned on a shot 10 feet from the net, and Kipper made a glove save.

lol I was thinking the same. I remember seeing the trailer in theaters a few months ago. There were a lot of "WTF"'s and sarcastic laughing. I can't believe they would come out with something like that when now a days movies like "Superbad", "21 Jump Street" or "The Hangover" are what people want to see.