The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] - Canucks @ Flames - April 5, 2012

canucktican

24-7 Canucks.

Vancouver can't keep Iginla out of the endzone but Calgary's lack of a passing attack leads to Canucks having superior field position all game long.

On the Offensive side, Booth catches a deep ball from Edler to break out of his slump and scrappy possession receiver Alex Burrows adds another through the air. Lapierre stays hot and punches one in on the goal line with the score rounded out by a Henrik Sedin field goal and the Canucks cruise to another victory.

Can't wait till we sign Tebow.

May-Ray gets one tomorrow, Salo 2, Hansen 1 and self-goals by Kipper and Iggy who, BTW, are seen crying while consoling each other after the game. Their excuse for their tears will be that their eyes are "just a little sweaty today".6-0 Nucks.... oh.... and Schneids with 2 assists.

As much as I love it when Hank is a playmaking beast, I'm really hoping he pots a goal or two. Would be nice to see him score. Something tells me he'll pop one in tomorrow on the powerplay. Actually, I have a feeling the powerplay will explode for something like three goals tomorrow.

Prediction: 5-2 Canucks

H. Sedin (PP)

Kesler (PP)

Edler (PP)

Burrows

Hansen

^ Goals for the Canucks.

Iginla (PP)

Jokinen

^ Goals for the Flames.

Archived