The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nuck Fans

nuckchuck

Guest The Brown Burrows

Some people cannot afford tickets or aren't willing to spend excessive amounts on a hockey game (rather spend the money elsewhere).

* I go to a lot of games (when we don't sell/gift them off), we have season tickets...

Pretty much everything that's listed here.. which is the mulah.

I've never been to a play-off game in my life, and I plan on buying seats this year from money I've saved up, but it'll most likely be upper bowl somewhere which I don't mind since it's usually more rowdy up there anyways

Pretty much everything that's listed here.. which is the mulah.

I've never been to a play-off game in my life, and I plan on buying seats this year from money I've saved up, but it'll most likely be upper bowl somewhere which I don't mind since it's usually more rowdy up there anyways

It's hard to be a Canucks fan. I was raised in the the Lower Mainland then spent 10 years in Alberta and endured the terrible Canuck years when Calgary was a powerhouse and won the cup. Then I watch a game on TV (I've been in Salmon Arm for 20 years) and I hear this classless jeering of Luongo for being pulled. Yeah, he didn't have the greatest game but the defensive coverage was poor.

They aren't going to trade a 33 year old goalie with a big contract. Lu is the man for the nucks for years to come and this is the reception he gets (on a regular basis)? Overall, he's had a great year and lead us to the top of the Western Conference. Yes, Schneids has played great too but many less games. No wonder they call Vancouver a goalie grave yard. The arrogant arena fans (not so much CDC) make it hard to remain a Canucks fan but I will continue with them.

My advice to you: show up without tickets to game 2 in round 1. Wait till the game starts and maybe you can still buy a ticket from a scalper. There are several guys who are regulars there and sell good tix. Just make sure you are ready to not get in using this method and watch at a nearby bar.

i enjoy watching them on TV, commentators like Hughson, shorthouse, and Garret make it entertaining. one day i will watch a canuck game at Rogers Rena, its just i live 4 hours from Vancouver and im not a fan of vancouver traffic.

Archived