The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nuck Fans

nuckchuck

They really aren't. Just get there early to see who the guys are selling lots of tix. Heck, go by Saturday and note who is who. It's almost always the same guys. There is a point where you might pay face value or lower. Just don't try for game 1. I guess thogh game 2 will likely be a Saturday and you'll be screwed there too.

Try for round 2. Nobody is as excited and others are waiting for the WCF.

When you live in Saskatchewan, you tend to miss a few home games.

I got to catch them while they were down in Phoenix however. Though they lost in a shootout, man was it a treat to just feel the atmosphere of a Canucks game. Like nothing I'd ever experienced before. Incredible!

I live way out in the weeds in Manitoba and have been a fan for 41 years and have never been to a live game with the Canucks. Going to see them in the Peg next year even if i have to dig a tunnel under Portage Ave. into the MTS center.

I would love to see a game at Rogers Arena; unfortunately, I'm in Windsor and can only catch the Canucks live when they play Detroit. Definitely on the list to make a trip to Vancouver to see a home game, just have to plan and save accordingly. Until then, I will keep going to crappy Joe Louis Arena and cheering on the team.

Archived